• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:36 PM

Cavili
  • Premium member
    Cavili
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi
Am looking at the above products. Please advise which is the better one and SHARP plasmacluster technology is superb but SAMSUNG not too sure??. Any users please feedback and thanking in advance for any valuable inputs. Thanks.

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:53 AM

Zanter
  • Zanter
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Am interested where to buy these? How much approx? Cos the ones i see are from Meyer which is not v good. Thanks!

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:02 PM

Holmeslaw
  • Holmeslaw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have distribute the world first won the UK Allergy Foundation certified vehicle air purifier, next month will be launching in Singapore, anyone if is interested to know more about it, can give me a messages (82839397)or email(holmes.law226GMAIL.com), make appointment for meet up and I will explain more information to you.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1DF11668-2331-4A68-8A01-5DC4BCB5DF8F.jpeg

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

Holmeslaw
  • Holmeslaw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have some news and facts to share.

Do you know environment inside the car is more polluted compare with outdoor environment?
This is the air pollution which is affected health condition and caused disease.
https://www.theguard...scientist-warns

World Health Organization says, most of the world breathes polluted air.
http://edition.cnn.c...-who/index.html

This month, there is brand new high performance car air purifier, which will tackle the issue mentioned above. You may have a look.

As this is now a revolutionised car air purifier in market, the demand is tremendously high. If any of your relatives or friends is allergen sufferer, or they are high health conscious, you may share to them.

**As previously I have share some information but maybe that is unofficial launching so might make some of you misunderstanding. Now is officially launching start from this month, I managed to get few unit on hand, so I can share more information for those are interested. Here is my number 82839397, you can drop me a message or WhatsApp and let me know you are from this forum and wish to know more about it. TQ

Attached Thumbnails

• 6A8018F2-9EF9-4958-8239-984C82132848.jpeg
  • 42E65355-4122-4EC3-9D36-17788FF1FB19.png
  • 01588B16-D225-45D2-B992-10A0EC904F50.jpeg

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

Holmeslaw
  • Holmeslaw
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have a good news or bad news? In fact, this is truth, <Toxic At Any Speed> claims that polluted air inside cars is dangerous than outside. Agree or disagree, you can not ignore it. If you have your family, and you are the driver and own a vehicle, you should know this.
One more things, my lovely auntie always say medical fees in Singapore is not a small amount, if live in Singapore you can die but can not sick, once you sick very serious. Because you need worry you have enough saving or medical card, or you can take the suffer on the bed of Hospital and let medical doctor decide your life. What a funny joke and make me scare, Haha...
Hope this can help those are love their family. Don’t regret when you loss, and cherish what you have with your family and nice memories.
Here is the link https://www.consumer..._chemicals.html

Attached Thumbnails

• A055B4FC-EA05-4341-9F89-0E9D41D38A82.png
  • 44C435F3-9546-4D45-A0A2-889D2E13FB92.jpeg

Posted Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Nuttywalnutty
  • Premium member
    Nuttywalnutty
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi
Am looking at the above products. Please advise which is the better one and SHARP plasmacluster technology is superb but SAMSUNG not too sure??. Any users please feedback and thanking in advance for any valuable inputs. Thanks.

Hey I use the sharp and I think it does what it does.

But I have one caveat. On the "low" mode. It actually makes a humming noise. Quite annoying to me.

I set it to high. But if changing tracks in between music during the silences the fan can be heard.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: Sharp , Samsung , Purifier , Car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users