DTL3 - Tampines

Ben5266

Wonder what they will do with the Tampines junior college land now that it has merged and move out of the premises.

Probably build some HDB and sell the land at super high price coz is just next to the MRT.

They have been planning for 7 years leh...need to recoup the cost man!

No 1 billion price no talk!!

1996 already selling 320k? 2017 also selling 320k?

320k is for 3room... I think the 1996 unit is 5 room unit... Now should be Ard 500k

320k is for 3room... I think the 1996 unit is 5 room unit... Now should be Ard 500k

Seems like the price for hdb really increased a lot from the 90s to now! But for those who buy the flat now, dont know if the price will increased so much for the next 10 years?

my 320k is 4 room.

Now is about 400k.

21 years increased 80k?! I think those who buy 400k now, dont think the selling price will increased much for next 21 years, cause the flat is much more older.

21 years increased 80k?! I think those who buy 400k now, dont think the selling price will increased much for next 21 years, cause the flat is much more older.

maybe should look at the price from 2003... 

100% increase in 13 years.

[laugh]

my 320k is 4 room.

Now is about 400k.

must be right beside the PIE ... damn noisy ... price not good ... last year I saw an ad for a 4rm beside the PIE ... 320k also ...

my 320k is 4 room.

Now is about 400k.

and your 320k in 1996 is resale price right?

maybe should look at the price from 2003... 

100% increase in 13 years.

[laugh]

kekekek ... my parents 5rm HDB flat in simei ... bought 1989 @80k ... now is abt 5-6 fold !!

Edited by Ysc3

Commuters need to tap out to get between Tampines MRT stations

While transfers between MRT lines are typically made within the paid area of stations, commuters going from the East-West Line to the new Downtown Line 3 (DTL3) at Tampines will have to exit and re-enter the system.

The density of Housing Board flats in the area made it difficult for the Land Transport Authority (LTA) to build the two stations any closer. So, to make the transfer, commuters will have to tap out, walk about 300m via a sheltered public linkway and tap in again through new fare gates.

Commuters will be charged only for a single journey, provided they complete the connection within a 15-minute grace period.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/walk-300m-to-tap-in-to-downtown-line-at-tampines-station

post-15968-0-57864600-1505782934_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement