DTL3 - Tampines

Ben5266

must be right beside the PIE ... damn noisy ... price not good ... last year I saw an ad for a 4rm beside the PIE ... 320k also ...

4 room resale only selling 320k? So cheap! Anyway, all flats near to expressway confirmed sell cheap, cause who would want to buy? 365 days and 24/7 noisy from the road! I wonder how the people currently staying in those flats?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

4 room resale only selling 320k? So cheap! Anyway, all flats near to expressway confirmed sell cheap, cause who would want to buy? 365 days and 24/7 noisy from the road! I wonder how the people currently staying in those flats?

that's why when I saw it, I also did not consider it even though its was like a one-for-one from a  3rm to a 4rm for me.

that's why when I saw it, I also did not consider it even though its was like a one-for-one from a  3rm to a 4rm for me.

But still need to go down to the actual site to view la, maybe it is not as bad as what we thought.

DTL Newton station & EW Newton Station also like that

True. Though at Newton its still within the same walkway and just 30m apart.

Not sure if this one is connected by dedicated walkway or outside path. Looks like outside path to me. 

True. Though at Newton its still within the same walkway and just 30m apart.

Not sure if this one is connected by dedicated walkway or outside path. Looks like outside path to me. 

Looks like outside path rather than dedicated walkway.

Free rides on Downtown Line on first two days of DTL3 opening

SINGAPORE: Commuters will be able to travel for free along the entire Downtown Line (DTL) on Oct 21 and Oct 22 to mark the opening of DTL3

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/free-rides-on-downtown-line-on-first-two-days-of-dtl3-opening-9230888

Free rides on Downtown Line on first two days of DTL3 opening

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/free-rides-on-downtown-line-on-first-two-days-of-dtl3-opening-9230888

Become 2 days liao? Thought they only schedule 1 day opening initially?!

Looks like outside path rather than dedicated walkway.

Outside but with sheltered walkway still ok lo, but if during heavy rain good luck liao.

Edited by 13177

Twincharged

got free rides ... mai hiam mai comprain ... ok

Jialat liow... Yesterday preview also got cock up... Was hoping to catch a free ride to attend my friend's wedding dinner at Carlton hotel on 22oct some more.... Don't Sekali for problem again... End up reaching late... Cannot complain some more ...

Jialat liow... Yesterday preview also got cock up... Was hoping to catch a free ride to attend my friend's wedding dinner at Carlton hotel on 22oct some more.... Don't Sekali for problem again... End up reaching late... Cannot complain some more ...

Leave your house earlier to cater for any breakdown again on 22 Oct.  [:p]

Twincharged

nowadays so many new stations. haha i only know the old ones

I will only research those I need to make use of... Plan my trips!

I will only research those I need to make use of... Plan my trips!

Nowadays uncle mode, just shuttle between work, home, parents, in laws. haha any other trips are like extra

↡ Advertisement