Tenderfresh fried chicken - Clementi branch

Creative_tec

just had a half bbq chicken rice at Tenderfresh Clementi, near the train station there. Have been really disappointed with them standard but this branch really took me by surprse.

isn;t all tenderfresh chicken stalls under the same boss? tot they were like KFC??

↡ Advertisement

just had a half bbq chicken rice at Tenderfresh Clementi, near the train station there. Have been really disappointed with them standard but this branch really took me by surprse.

isn;t all tenderfresh chicken stalls under the same boss? tot they were like KFC??

I think the clementi branch may have changed names to differentiate, I been having it for 7 or more years and standard is consistently good.

Barbeque different cooking method from frying. Of course disappointed you

you been disappointed by them for so many yr.... why did you try this stall?

Me thinks he means dissappointed by other tenderfresh outlets la.... [laugh]

I've been having it for more than 15 years... Standard maintained. Haven't had it for some time already... Maybe will check out this weekend...

you been disappointed by them for so many yr.... why did you try this stall?

happens to walk past and saw a long queue.. so being a singaporean who likes to queue, i joined the queue to buy [laugh]

Barbeque different cooking method from frying. Of course disappointed you

i just tried another one near my place today at vista point, thinking it will be the same bbq chicken.. DAMN, the skin is all burned!

I've been having it for more than 15 years... Standard maintained. Haven't had it for some time already... Maybe will check out this weekend...

found quite a number of reviews on this clementi branch... damn, dunnoe what was added to it. it was really addictive...

really?

i've stopped eating it for a few years after the frozen taste has gotten really bad the last few times i've eaten it.

I've on-off eaten there ever since it was setup lol.

maybe im more picky now

found quite a number of reviews on this clementi branch... damn, dunnoe what was added to it. it was really addictive...

I was told that before opium was banned, a popular coffee shop added it into coffee served to many Policeman patrons. Once banned, the Policeman no longer patronised it (the coffee may have tasted horrible)

i just tried another one near my place today at vista point, thinking it will be the same bbq chicken.. DAMN, the skin is all burned!

Sometimes I prefer DIY barbeque (not burnt-between-queues)

I go to shoo and save at 8:30pm to get cheap left over roasted chickens or other meat. Just nice for me to fill me stomach on my night shift work.

Cheap and good, with a loaf of bread!

I go to shoo and save at 8:30pm to get cheap left over roasted chickens or other meat. Just nice for me to fill me stomach on my night shift work.

Cheap and good, with a loaf of bread!

After 8:30pm they slash price by how much?

↡ Advertisement