Hmm....Is There Any Meetup for November 2010 ??? :)

JerryTay

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone, i m Jerry here. Is there any upcoming meetup held for November for starlet club ? Any bro's and sis's, kindly pls update or feel free to msg/call me at H/P: (+65) 8165 9034. Thanks a lot to you guy's [wave] PLs also keep me update k ! Cya's again [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro welcome to our Starlet club. Usually the meetups are organised by David aka StarletGT but recently he has been MIA. DAVID wherever you are come out!! [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Wah SOlid Lah David!! [laugh] Call only immed response! EH bro, Starlet club becoming very quiet leh..can organise a meet or mini meet or whatever ? :)

Neutral Newbie

post-68287-1288168984.jpgpost-68287-1288169077_thumb.jpg

post-68287-1288169091_thumb.jpgpost-68287-1288168949_thumb.jpgpost-68287-1288168479.jpgpost-68287-1288168549_thumb.pngpost-68287-1288168723_thumb.jpgHello GT Bro's :) i jus finish sch so tiring and bored today, so great to hear from all of you, i thought no one will noticed or reply me. i m so happy and glad. LOl, bro pls organised a meetup as it is my 1st time joining and drive with a starlet convoy, i felt excited also. Oh ! By the way, why nobody add my name in the "S-Team" headcount list ? as i had reply in the forum. a bit weird leh, no member reply or private msg me. Today (27 oct 10), on the way to sch, out of curiosity at Yishun towards Mandai / BKE direction near mandai army camp outside saw a emerald red starlet Ep-70. Driver around 25+ drive at 90km/h normal speed towards old yio chu kang road. lol, managed to wave at him. hahas. so early wake up like me around 9am in the morning. maybe going to work eventually. when on the way going back home from CCK-Ten Mile Junction towards KJE also saw a coffee or grey colour starlet Ep-80 where an middle-aged uncle driving. so coincidence in one day, i saw/met 2 starlet car on the road. If really have chance for a meetup, u all can call derrick and donzone to joined in. ok gtg i'll end here, cya guys ! Take care, drive safe. Best regards: Jerry Tay (EP-70) SBE 4413 R from yishun locations. [laugh][wave][thumbsup]post-68287-1288168260_thumb.jpgpost-68287-1288168399_thumb.pngpost-68287-1288168430.gifpost-68287-1288168455_thumb.jpg

Haha ididbobe, i am a fan of the evo 5 series , fierce looking one, emm the ride that someone recently bought was one of my choice before i got my current one :P

1.8T GDI emm sweet

Might need to disappoint u guys... not the 1.8t GDI coz loan cannot go thru due to some stupid reason. Getting another car which i feel like slapping myself hard after commiting onto it... sigh

Neutral Newbie

Hi all bro's :) Jerry here. so how anyone can discuss or plan the meetup for starlet club members ? Thxs ! By the way, i had just met one of my new starlet EP-70 friend, so glad to known him and will be inviting him to our club new meetup's also LOL.... [:p] cya guys again, oh pls feel free to contact me at (+65 81659034), Best wishes and Regards by: (Jerry). [;)]

↡ Advertisement