Renting a Bungalow

Haziqko

Hey peps... any idea to find or chance to rent a bungalow for 2 days on new years eve...??? Am organizing a mini party for a family of 10-15 people... budget around 200-400 bucks...

↡ Advertisement

NTUC chalet, best you can ever get..

ntuc chalets are like pigeon holes... i wanna have that wow effect on ppl... what i'm actually looking for is somebody who owns a bungalow but trying to sell it to actually let me rent it for the 2 days....the kind like at the sentosa cove thing....

try nsrcc...

the chalet there quite big... dunno still can get or nto

Totally fully booked... they say must atleast 3-4 months booking... if wanna take "hot dates"

Try Amara Sanctuary Resort in Sentosa. They have villas. They're are very stylish and comfortable 2-bedroom bungalows with private pool. Perfect for your purpose.

But I'm afraid $2-400 will not do it.

Go here to find out the details: http://sentosa.amarahotels.com/rooms-rates

hey thanks man... atleast u gave an idea... really appreciate it.

do at ur house void deck..die die also want bungalow? z

Void deck is for your funeral la... next time i book for you ok....

Void deck is for your funeral la... next time i book for you ok....

Don't be so defensive lah bro. chill. Not only funeral can be wedding as well :) Ever attend a malay colleague wedding. Very informal and relaxing. Easy on pocket as well. [laugh]

Don't be so defensive lah bro. chill. Not only funeral can be wedding as well :) Ever attend a malay colleague wedding. Very informal and relaxing. Easy on pocket as well. [laugh]

he kan chiong lah i forgive him...

low budget yet want someone to rent bungalow to him... [pirate]

Neutral Newbie

Try asking estate agents on news paper. Sometimes got rich owner already migrate overseas and

leave their empty bunglow in the hands of the agent to sell. Basically, $400 not possible to get someone

to rent a bunglow to you for party. Best bet is to find agent, pay $400 to rent 1 day, than pay him another

$400 to drink coffee. $800 for 1 day, still possible.

Hey peps... any idea to find or chance to rent a bungalow for 2 days on new years eve...??? Am organizing a mini party for a family of 10-15 people... budget around 200-400 bucks...

Your 50 cent coin bigger than a cow car wheel huh? [rolleyes][;)][hur]

Your 50 cent coin bigger than a cow car wheel huh? [rolleyes][;)][hur]

many GLCs has bungalow for rent to their employees, think its FOC. Went to the one at Pasir Ris belongs to PSA many years ago. They also have one at Fraser's Hill [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement