Ah! the joy of a manual..

RadX

yup....and yeah, house agent coming tonight lah [laugh][laugh][laugh]

feel a bit insecure with the STARES I am getting [bigcry]

By the way, is it the getrag 6sp option or the 5 sp for this?

↡ Advertisement

Congrats man, welcome back to the manual fold! [drivingcar] White and manual, thats the only thing similar I have to yours.. [laugh]

[laugh][laugh] What you doing these days? Catch up? Let the end year wind down then me more freeeeeeeeeeee

[laugh][laugh] What you doing these days? Catch up? Let the end year wind down then me more freeeeeeeeeeee

Not wiping tables thats for sure, dont have such luck [rolleyes]

Yeah lets catch up soon..after so many years :mellow:

A day since I collected my Cayman and the feeling of driving a manual really exhlirates me tons. Even more so when the amount of torque that one can gain from 3 onwards is magnificient. Found joy again in driving, cf mundane transport with the auto gearbox.

The porker's gearbox is superb and with the sound coming from the flat 6, is just heaven! [angel][thumbsup][thumbsup]

So, folks out there, would you trade your auto for a manual anytime? What would your considerations be? Fire away

Can let me drive your porker and let me regain my happy moments with a manual tranny and feel that orgasmic flat 6?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

A day since I collected my Cayman and the feeling of driving a manual really exhlirates me tons. Even more so when the amount of torque that one can gain from 3 onwards is magnificient. Found joy again in driving, cf mundane transport with the auto gearbox.

The porker's gearbox is superb and with the sound coming from the flat 6, is just heaven! [angel][thumbsup][thumbsup]

So, folks out there, would you trade your auto for a manual anytime? What would your considerations be? Fire away

Agreed. Driving a robotised manual. :D

I saw a black Cayman with black rims at Green Fairways last weekend, would that be you? I took a peep inside the cabin and it's a manual. [:p]

agree, traded my auto (after having 2 different series of jags) for a maserati a month ago, erh, F1 gear considered manual (no foot clutch)? consideration was faster speed handling while without hassle of hand gear, etc. still with ease of auto - best of both!

Manual FTW...

Though my car is slow, it still feels good to handle a stick...

Next car which is coming up soon will be MT, and surely faster. haha!

TS live in HDB? Time to get landed with private garage liao! [:p]

Neutral Newbie

yeah, tried it yet?

then again, how does it handle round corners? Since the RR platform and small size, should be fun aye?

me too, even if i'm 3a license :D

yeah, tried it yet?

then again, how does it handle round corners? Since the RR platform and small size, should be fun aye?

Tail not that happy. Took a corner at er....Better not say, and think the stabilising electronics kicked in...hardly felt the backside run away and did not have to countersteer

Ok, now that's the only thing my Smax shares with the Cayman. Envious, but very happy for you [:)]

WOW! after ALLLLLLL these yearsssssssssssssssss...you come here to post this!!!! Damn, I am honored!! [laugh]

Tks buddy.....let's catch up sometime soon w ah mag

WOW! after ALLLLLLL these yearsssssssssssssssss...you come here to post this!!!! Damn, I am honored!! [laugh]

Tks buddy.....let's catch up sometime soon w ah mag

No prob, my number's still the same!

Neutral Newbie

Tail not that happy. Took a corner at er....Better not say, and think the stabilising electronics kicked in...hardly felt the backside run away and did not have to countersteer

any option to turn off these niggling hindrances?

↡ Advertisement