Hospital blunders!

Mahjong74

my 2 babies were born there, i find their service to be good. dunno how come u encounter unpleasant experience. maybe u should go KK instead, there u will vomit blood [rolleyes]

All my 3 kids are from KK leh... No complains less the air con breakdown but it was quickly rectified... Some more got free vouchers...

On the other hand... 2 of my friends who stayed in B class wards had plentiful of complains about TMC...

↡ Advertisement

this is serious man. even the hospital admit their liability.

they must have 100% evidence that had blunder in this issue.

If not, they will have accuse the angmo wife for having a XXXXXXXXXXX with others before the IVF

blood type completely miss match not even mother or father... even if mother F someone at least the blood type must match mothers...

yup... most innocent party is the baby. Very sad to see that "fostering" the baby out is an option the couple is considering

it's a very difficult decision for the couple to decide whether to keep the baby or not. i really pity the baby. what ever apology, money or whatever, can unchange this.... haiz [bigcry]

Turbocharged

All my 3 kids are from KK leh... No complains less the air con breakdown but it was quickly rectified... Some more got free vouchers...

On the other hand... 2 of my friends who stayed in B class wards had plentiful of complains about TMC...

KK is ok if your babies have no complications. my sis had miscarriage previously and was managed very badly by the staff n gyne there [thumbsdown]

Turbocharged

blood type completely miss match not even mother or father... even if mother F someone at least the blood type must match mothers...

where was it mention that the blood type mismatch from BOTH parents? [rolleyes]

where was it mention that the blood type mismatch from BOTH parents? [rolleyes]

from the news on 1st page of this thread:

"

The couple's lawyer, S. Palaniappan told AFP, "They discovered it a few days after the birth of the baby. They wereinformed by the paediatrician that the baby's blood group is B," he said.

"So they were a bit surprised because the mother is O and the father is A. Biologically it's not possible when you have such a combination."

"

ph solli typo is mismatch father only :D

Edited by Duckduck

KK is ok if your babies have no complications. my sis had miscarriage previously and was managed very badly by the staff n gyne there [thumbsdown]

Some misundertsanding siboh? How long was this ago?

I wonder wat skin color Is the baby...

The greAtest victim of all is the baby.. I tink most prob will end up in an orphanage.

Not White, No Yellow, could be darker or even black. Really a sad case.

The child is innocent.

Regards,

this hospital service is a piece of s--t this year my baby was born there. the nurse service was a f u c #ing s--t. not surprise.

if not because my wife doctor only deliver babies there i wont want to go

Something is wrong with your experience. Both my daughters are born there. The better news is that I bought the shares to the hospital after my second daughter for a measely 60 odd cents a share.

Just sold them all down the river this week.

So I got 2 beautiful daughters and a now a windfall! [:p]

yup... most innocent party is the baby. Very sad to see that "fostering" the baby out is an option the couple is considering

Which brings me to the next point for all of you to consider.

All children are born out of accident.

I and my wife, my parents, her parents didn't plan to have US. Us as in I, genie47 and my wife [name withheld for privacy].

You are not what your parents wanted. They didn't plan to have you. They planned to have a baby. A nameless, helpless infant but they didn't plan to have you.

All of us are actually in denial of this fact.

This couple fostering this baby out shows you this great chasm between the desire to hold an infant and the great responsibility of raising a child.

Now how screwed up all of us are? VERY.

my 2 babies were born there, i find their service to be good. dunno how come u encounter unpleasant experience. maybe u should go KK instead, there u will vomit blood [rolleyes]

Both of my kids delivered at KKH.. Service is good too. 2nd one even upgrade to class A private room without extra charges..