Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
40 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:48 PM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi to all QQ owners out there!
Jus gotten my new ride 2 hrs ago (Qashqai+2)!!!

Find that there's no QQ forum in Singapore (been searching everywhere for past 2mths)... So hope to start a thread here to get to know all fellow QQ owners (cos' I personally find that we r a special breed... Those who own a QQ shld know watt I mean). wink.gif

Hope that we can exchange views on our rides and make it an enjoyable time owning this ride.

So here goes:

1. Enigma_beng - Qashqai+2 (Nov 10)

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:00 PM

Deathsythe
  • Deathsythe
    Banned

Bro seems like currently you are th only QQ owner. Can to share your FC and how you find the QQ+2 so far?

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:21 PM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Yup.. Kinda lonely here.. Hope to see more QQ owners unsure.gif

Just visited Shell to pump my 1st full tank of petrol earlier... 58l of RON95... Will report my FC at next pump.
Previously, gauge was showing 8.9km/l since I collected fr SE on Saturday till today.

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:33 PM

DKSCORPIO
  • DKSCORPIO
    1st Gear
    Author Image

cONGRATs ... no QQ forum , go Nissan forum lah ... haha see if there are any listed members there .
laugh.gif

Post pictures ok .

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:52 PM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks! happy.gif

Posted at Nissan forum too... Sigh.. Fellow QQ owners r hard to find sad.gif

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

Genes
  • Genes
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Here at least got 1 more QashQai owner I think. If I am not wrong, babyt is the handle.
iPhone or iMia?

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:31 AM

Crazecow
  • Crazecow
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Lol..... I kept thinking its Chery QQ.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:09 PM

Proxy10
  • Proxy10
    Clutched
    Author Image

I'm here for pics, but I ain't seen any of the pics.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

Jenas
  • Jenas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hey bro, i like this car too! thinking of this for my next change. So can you share with us hows' your experience with QQ+2 so far rolleyes.gif ? what you like and what you dont like?? Cheers!
X-Mobil

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:37 PM

Ronaldlhs
  • Ronaldlhs
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi to all QQ owners out there!
Jus gotten my new ride 2 hrs ago (Qashqai+2)!!!

Find that there's no QQ forum in Singapore (been searching everywhere for past 2mths)... So hope to start a thread here to get to know all fellow QQ owners (cos' I personally find that we r a special breed... Those who own a QQ shld know watt I mean). wink.gif

Hope that we can exchange views on our rides and make it an enjoyable time owning this ride.

So here goes:

1. Enigma_beng - Qashqai+2 (Nov 10)

Is Nissan Qashgai ans Dualis the same outlook?

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:48 PM

Hondauto
  • Hondauto
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yup.. Kinda lonely here.. Hope to see more QQ owners unsure.gif

Just visited Shell to pump my 1st full tank of petrol earlier... 58l of RON95... Will report my FC at next pump.
Previously, gauge was showing 8.9km/l since I collected fr SE on Saturday till today.

QQ+2 good - has all the options. 4X4 provides better handling than the regular QQ. I think 9km/l for this
model is pretty good. Just check on the battery after 11 months of usage - get ready to call the hotline.

Car Remote - very fragile. Just buy a wallet to protect. If u drop - pray it's still working otherwise $200++ per
remote.

QQ accessories - There's one guy you can get in touch to import from China.

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes im a silver qashqai 1st gen driver.

now they have artic white...that time dont have...so opted for silver.

just now lunch, my female colleagues said they like this car, they find it sporty looking...contrary to some others who said the car looks fat and ugly.

Edited by Babyt, 12 November 2010 - 03:29 PM.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:46 AM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

hey bro, i like this car too! thinking of this for my next change. So can you share with us hows' your experience with QQ+2 so far rolleyes.gif ? what you like and what you dont like?? Cheers!

Wow! Din expect so many replies. tongue.gif
Just driven my QQ+2 for 1 week.. Love the handling and the high seating position. Not forgetting the panoramic roof; each time I open it, my daughter will go,"Waaaaaah!" biggrin.gif

However, not use to the slow pickup, esp. at the traffic lights... cos I dun like to floor the accelerator n the QQ IS a big car w. it's hefty weight.
TC could throw in more gadgets though (it'll be ideal if it has what some Korean cars, like the Sorento SX offers), but anyway the interior is well-built n sound-proofing is great!

Overall, size, FC, built, looks, functionality, justifies the cost.

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

Qashqai - Tan Chong Motors, made in UK

Dualis - Parallel Importers, made in Japan

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:52 AM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

QQ+2 good - has all the options. 4X4 provides better handling than the regular QQ. I think 9km/l for this
model is pretty good. Just check on the battery after 11 months of usage - get ready to call the hotline.

Car Remote - very fragile. Just buy a wallet to protect. If u drop - pray it's still working otherwise $200++ per
remote.

QQ accessories - There's one guy you can get in touch to import from China.

Care to share the person's contact to import Qashqai accessories? Hope u dun mean the Chery QQ! tongue.gif

Posted 14 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

yes im a silver qashqai 1st gen driver.

now they have artic white...that time dont have...so opted for silver.

just now lunch, my female colleagues said they like this car, they find it sporty looking...contrary to some others who said the car looks fat and ugly.

Hi Babyt!
Good to know a fellow QQ owner! I'm also driving a silver QQ.
Artic white is really nice but my previous ride is white n find it's really hard to maintain it's looks, esp. after 3yrs... So I chose silver.

Love the looks of our QQ. My wife also find it sporty n commented tat it's very 'masculine' looking. laugh.gif

Hope to see more fellow QQ owners here! We may organize a meet up soon! biggrin.gif

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

i think VW Touraeg is more common on the road than Qashqai...which is good lah. haha.

i may intend to upgrade to QQ+2 ... but still have 1.5 yrs loan to go..hopefully there will be facelift.

there is a thread on QQ here but very dead now.

http://www.singapore...read.php?t=2577

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:37 PM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

bigcry.gif

Sad day!

My 1 mth old QQ+2 was hit at the back by a lorry... windscreen broken, back badly dented... but luckily my family (wife, 2 kids n maid) r all oki.

The most suay thing is that I just went for car-grooming this afternoon, fetch my wife n kids back from Orchard and some more got hit on a small road while returning home, in front of my house, while I was turning into the service road/carpark!

Damn angry with the lorry driver... must be sleeping! (I was stationary, with signal lights on, waiting for on-coming traffic to clear before making right turn!)

SUAY... furious.gif

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

Jenas
  • Jenas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i can understand how you feel now..same thing happened to mine then new car 3 years back...really heart pain and then cursing the culprit. however, do look on the bright side, coz at least you and your family are safe and sound...and your QQ+2 prove that it can withstand the impact. For now, i do hope that everything can turn out as good after the repair. Cheer Up ok! wink.gif
X-Mobil

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:10 PM

Enigma_beng
  • Enigma_beng
    Clutched
    Author Image

i can understand how you feel now..same thing happened to mine then new car 3 years back...really heart pain and then cursing the culprit. however, do look on the bright side, coz at least you and your family are safe and sound...and your QQ+2 prove that it can withstand the impact. For now, i do hope that everything can turn out as good after the repair. Cheer Up ok! wink.gif

Thanks! Jenas smile.gif
Hopefully can get the car repair soon n back to original state... Making accident report tomorrow 1st thing in the morning

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: qashqai, nissan, sedan and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users