Qashqai Owners?

Enigma_beng

Hi to all QQ owners out there!
Jus gotten my new ride 2 hrs ago (Qashqai+2)!!!

Find that there's no QQ forum in Singapore (been searching everywhere for past 2mths)... So hope to start a thread here to get to know all fellow QQ owners (cos' I personally find that we r a special breed... Those who own a QQ shld know watt I mean). wink.gif

Hope that we can exchange views on our rides and make it an enjoyable time owning this ride.

So here goes:

1. Enigma_beng - Qashqai+2 (Nov 10)

↡ Advertisement

Yup.. Kinda lonely here.. Hope to see more QQ owners [:/]

Just visited Shell to pump my 1st full tank of petrol earlier... 58l of RON95... Will report my FC at next pump.

Previously, gauge was showing 8.9km/l since I collected fr SE on Saturday till today.

Neutral Newbie

hey bro, i like this car too! thinking of this for my next change. So can you share with us hows' your experience with QQ+2 so far [rolleyes] ? what you like and what you dont like?? Cheers!

Hi to all QQ owners out there!

Jus gotten my new ride 2 hrs ago (Qashqai+2)!!!

Find that there's no QQ forum in Singapore (been searching everywhere for past 2mths)... So hope to start a thread here to get to know all fellow QQ owners (cos' I personally find that we r a special breed... Those who own a QQ shld know watt I mean). [;)]

Hope that we can exchange views on our rides and make it an enjoyable time owning this ride.

So here goes:

1. Enigma_beng - Qashqai+2 (Nov 10)

Is Nissan Qashgai ans Dualis the same outlook?

Yup.. Kinda lonely here.. Hope to see more QQ owners [:/]

Just visited Shell to pump my 1st full tank of petrol earlier... 58l of RON95... Will report my FC at next pump.

Previously, gauge was showing 8.9km/l since I collected fr SE on Saturday till today.

QQ+2 good - has all the options. 4X4 provides better handling than the regular QQ. I think 9km/l for this

model is pretty good. Just check on the battery after 11 months of usage - get ready to call the hotline.

Car Remote - very fragile. Just buy a wallet to protect. If u drop - pray it's still working otherwise $200++ per

remote.

QQ accessories - There's one guy you can get in touch to import from China.

yes im a silver qashqai 1st gen driver.

now they have artic white...that time dont have...so opted for silver.

just now lunch, my female colleagues said they like this car, they find it sporty looking...contrary to some others who said the car looks fat and ugly.

Edited by Babyt

hey bro, i like this car too! thinking of this for my next change. So can you share with us hows' your experience with QQ+2 so far [rolleyes] ? what you like and what you dont like?? Cheers!

Wow! Din expect so many replies. [:p]

Just driven my QQ+2 for 1 week.. Love the handling and the high seating position. Not forgetting the panoramic roof; each time I open it, my daughter will go,"Waaaaaah!" :D

However, not use to the slow pickup, esp. at the traffic lights... cos I dun like to floor the accelerator n the QQ IS a big car w. it's hefty weight.

TC could throw in more gadgets though (it'll be ideal if it has what some Korean cars, like the Sorento SX offers), but anyway the interior is well-built n sound-proofing is great!

Overall, size, FC, built, looks, functionality, justifies the cost.

QQ+2 good - has all the options. 4X4 provides better handling than the regular QQ. I think 9km/l for this

model is pretty good. Just check on the battery after 11 months of usage - get ready to call the hotline.

Car Remote - very fragile. Just buy a wallet to protect. If u drop - pray it's still working otherwise $200++ per

remote.

QQ accessories - There's one guy you can get in touch to import from China.

Care to share the person's contact to import Qashqai accessories? Hope u dun mean the Chery QQ! [:p]

yes im a silver qashqai 1st gen driver.

now they have artic white...that time dont have...so opted for silver.

just now lunch, my female colleagues said they like this car, they find it sporty looking...contrary to some others who said the car looks fat and ugly.

Hi Babyt!

Good to know a fellow QQ owner! I'm also driving a silver QQ.

Artic white is really nice but my previous ride is white n find it's really hard to maintain it's looks, esp. after 3yrs... So I chose silver.

Love the looks of our QQ. My wife also find it sporty n commented tat it's very 'masculine' looking. [laugh]

Hope to see more fellow QQ owners here! We may organize a meet up soon! :D

[bigcry]

Sad day!

My 1 mth old QQ+2 was hit at the back by a lorry... windscreen broken, back badly dented... but luckily my family (wife, 2 kids n maid) r all oki.

The most suay thing is that I just went for car-grooming this afternoon, fetch my wife n kids back from Orchard and some more got hit on a small road while returning home, in front of my house, while I was turning into the service road/carpark!

Damn angry with the lorry driver... must be sleeping! (I was stationary, with signal lights on, waiting for on-coming traffic to clear before making right turn!)

SUAY... [furious]

↡ Advertisement