Qashqai Owners?

Enigma_beng

Neutral Newbie

i can understand how you feel now..same thing happened to mine then new car 3 years back...really heart pain and then cursing the culprit. however, do look on the bright side, coz at least you and your family are safe and sound...and your QQ+2 prove that it can withstand the impact. For now, i do hope that everything can turn out as good after the repair. Cheer Up ok! [;)]

↡ Advertisement

i can understand how you feel now..same thing happened to mine then new car 3 years back...really heart pain and then cursing the culprit. however, do look on the bright side, coz at least you and your family are safe and sound...and your QQ+2 prove that it can withstand the impact. For now, i do hope that everything can turn out as good after the repair. Cheer Up ok! [;)]

Thanks! Jenas [:)]

Hopefully can get the car repair soon n back to original state... Making accident report tomorrow 1st thing in the morning

A new Qashqai 2.0 Premium cost around 140k now, but a 2 yr old same qashqai only sells around 85-90k.....which means if we want to sell my 2 yr old qashqai, dealer might only take in at 70-75k.........No value?

Turbocharged

if i am in the mkt for one, i will take a 2 yo 2nd hand. On a per year basis, it is much cheaper than buying a brand new one now.

A new Qashqai 2.0 Premium cost around 140k now, but a 2 yr old same qashqai only sells around 85-90k.....which means if we want to sell my 2 yr old qashqai, dealer might only take in at 70-75k.........No value?

is yr COE the low one (below 10k)? Might as well wait till next year - maybe COE will hit 100k then yr car value will be higher.

Twincharged

Too bad the Qashqai is not equipped with VDC which is quite a standard safety feature in most cars....

You did need VDC,the Qashqai is 'just' 136 Bhp,it comes with 18 inches rim,you won't go out of control easily.

Twincharged

You did not need VDC,the Qashqai is 'just' 136 Bhp,it comes with 18 inches rim,you won't go out of control easily.

hardly see any qashqai+2 around but more and more Qashqai nowadays.

i brought at $74K in 2009 Feb w 5K coe....wondering how much I would fetch next yr Feb after 3 yrs loan is paid.

hope there would be a facelift by then.

my 2.5yr old qashqai brought at 74k is selling off at 77k.....

i will be getting a new car but abit old model.....Honda Accord 2.0.

my 2.5yr old qashqai brought at 74k is selling off at 77k.....

i will be getting a new car but abit old model.....Honda Accord 2.0.

no getting JUKE Turbo? [laugh]

Hey,

Just wondering what's the fuel consumption of the QQ1.2T and what is the RPM of the engine when cruising on expressway (90kmph or any other speed, just tell me)?

And also does anyone know what the SEs said about the maintenance and lifespan of the turbocharger?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement