Qashqai Owners?

Enigma_beng

Hey,

Just wondering what's the fuel consumption of the QQ1.2T and what is the RPM of the engine when cruising on expressway (90kmph or any other speed, just tell me)?

And also does anyone know what the SEs said about the maintenance and lifespan of the turbocharger?

Thanks.

Hi

Fuel consumption for my QQ1.2T so far hovers around 13.0 - 14.0 km/l, approx 50% city driving. RPM for recent trip on NSHW is 3000 at speed of 140kmh using cruise control. Usual local highway speed of 90kmh will be about 1800rpm.

Good question on the maintenance of turbocharger...still trying to find out :)

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Fuel consumption for my QQ1.2T so far hovers around 13.0 - 14.0 km/l, approx 50% city driving. RPM for recent trip on NSHW is 3000 at speed of 140kmh using cruise control. Usual local highway speed of 90kmh will be about 1800rpm.

Good question on the maintenance of turbocharger...still trying to find out :)

are you on "ECO" mode mostly? quite good FC for 50% city driving.

i would like to know about the maintenance and life span of turbocharger too esp in our hot and humid tropical climate.

are you on "ECO" mode mostly? quite good FC for 50% city driving.

i would like to know about the maintenance and life span of turbocharger too esp in our hot and humid tropical climate.

Hi

Nope not on Eco mode coz SE warned (and I think others on the QQ forum also testify) that Eco mode "bo lat" one... anyway, already happy with consumption so didnt switch to Eco mode. Maybe it's my good fortune but overall been very happy with ride...car is shiok and fuel consumption very good. Was very surprised at power of car on NSHW...started at around 120kmh and went on to 140kmh only to find that RPM just creeped past 3000 and stayed there. Even the going up to Genting wasn't a problem as I had feared.

Was "informally" told by SE not to turn off engine immediately after prolonged drive using turbo, i.e. when I reach rest stop, let the car idle for about a min before I turned off engine). not sure if it helps but I did that...and the whole ride to and fro from Singapore to Genting went very smoothly.