Anyone bot landed property in Penang for retirement/invest?

Drive

Hi,

"Investment return for commercial property is better than residential?" please advice.

if so,

please recommend a 3 level shophouse within nusajaya? all suggestion & critics are welcome. Thank you.

Higher return mean higher risk too. You can look at Sutera Mall , Nusa Bestari .... should be around 1.8M liao ! for sutera ... last year 1M

↡ Advertisement

My take is very simple. If you got that extra money and are looking for investment, Penang or any country also can. Of course got to consider why invest in Penang.

As for retirement, I cannot understand the concept of buying. The only thing I can think of is, you hope that when you finally live through your retirement and wish to pass on the property to your next generation, this will be a sound investment.

Don't lock up your cash for retirement. Do invest if you got extra but where and what is important.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Penang properties is getting cheap & cheaper now as some area property price are starting to drop.

can show some lobang?

Neutral Newbie

can show some lobang?

Let me know what type of property/land you are interested of, Penang Island & Butterworth/BM Area are available too.

Edited by seanvinces

Let me know what type of property/land you are interested of, Penang Island & Butterworth/BM Area are available too.

I read in somewhere that if you want to invest in Malaysia, best to invest in land scarcity area like KL and Penang.

I have a few properties in Penang

It's nice place to stay and same same as Singapore, both are an island [laugh]

If you are looking to sell, who is going to buy from you? Your money is locked up.

If you are looking to sell, who is going to buy from you? Your money is locked up.

either rent out or stay for retirement ?

I think even in land scare Singapore, the rental take up rate is not that fantastic at 2 - 3 % per annual 

Edited by Sdf4786k
↡ Advertisement