VTTR BBK are you using?

Ken4555

hi...

those using VTTR BBK, a couple of questions...

the design of VTTR is very Endless... so i guess Endless pads can be used? or any other brands can use for VTTR? the 6pot, the mini 6pot uses same pads?

and for the disc rotor, not the floating type... the 1piece type, 303mm... any other brands have the same fitment?... i know EBC only makes rotors to OEM specs... anyone knows anything about runstop rotors?

thanks...

↡ Advertisement

hi...

the design of VTTR is very Endless... so i guess Endless pads can be used? or any other brands can use for VTTR? the 6pot, the mini 6pot uses same pads?

and for the disc rotor, not the floating type... the 1piece type, 303mm... any other brands have the same fitment?... i know EBC only makes rotors to OEM specs... anyone knows anything about runstop rotors?

thanks...

Runstop was my last set of rotors used. Quite durable considering it last through 2 sets of metallic compound brake pads. And runstop is manufactured in Thailand I think.

hi...

thanks...

Wow!! BBK!! I don't evne have BBK on my MR2.... :( stock only.

I I have to go for bbk, whatever that means,

I will go for 6pot front/4pot rear AP Racing or ALCON. But they are expensive as hell, about 10k brand new.

I believe VTTR is considerable cheaper, but I just not confidence of it yet ( no experience of it on my car make)

oi, cars not over 200bhp no need bbk ok.

post-59875-1289529781_thumb.jpg

have a nice weekend... btw no need show off how much bhp your avante has k... you know my sunny how many bhp anot??? huh?? huh?? [laugh]

Edited by Ken4555

Runstop was my last set of rotors used. Quite durable considering it last through 2 sets of metallic compound brake pads. And runstop is manufactured in Thailand I think.

so far i've only seen runstop in Chuan Lee... anywhere else has it you know? but wonder if it has 300-303mm sizes....

My runstop rotor lasted me 100kkm, its still good but I ks so change to a bigger size one from vttr.

but VTTR rotors i feel very expensive leh... see if can bug Ricky for more discount... maybe buy other stuff also lor... :mellow:

ANY FOR GROUP BUYS OUT THERE??? [laugh]

VTTR uses Endless pads too.

Comparing K Sports and VTTR, quality is immensely different IMHO.

For VTTR, the pink and black pads are better.

VTTR can only use back their own brand of pad.

If u dun want to get tie down, consider K-Sport.

k-sport

VTTR can only use back their own brand of pad.

If u dun want to get tie down, consider K-Sport.

k-sport

no lah.... talk c--k... you from VTTR ot RTES ah?... kns

k-sport is good also... very light blah blah blah... but there are USA versions and Taiwan versions...

and if its not imported enough in SG, you will pay crazy prices for the pads rotors and servicing...

VTTR uses Endless pads too.

Comparing K Sports and VTTR, quality is immensely different IMHO.

For VTTR, the pink and black pads are better.

the pink and black are better in what way? besides being higher temp pads? less dust? wont kill the rotors so fast? but i'm sure noiser right?

btw how about the rotors bro? you know if can fit other brands after fitting VTTR bracket and calipers?

have a nice weekend... btw no need show off how much bhp your avante has k... you know my sunny how many bhp anot??? huh?? huh?? [laugh]

hahahaha...

oh well, the above mentioned replied was quoted by the infamous respond by a MCF-er when i intended to upgrade my existing stock to VTTR too.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

APs have lotsa imitation.

Spoke to my TW brake suppliers and they told me.

For my E10, I use Brembo OEMs 6 Pots. Good enough. Used VTTR on my E8 though, it was ok and I tracked occasionally too.

I I have to go for bbk, whatever that means,

I will go for 6pot front/4pot rear AP Racing or ALCON. But they are expensive as hell, about 10k brand new.

I believe VTTR is considerable cheaper, but I just not confidence of it yet ( no experience of it on my car make)

More bite. U are right about the higher temp.

Yes, it will finish ur rotors a lil faster but not that fast also.

Rotors, u can other brands as long as it is similar diameter.

the pink and black are better in what way? besides being higher temp pads? less dust? wont kill the rotors so fast? but i'm sure noiser right?

btw how about the rotors bro? you know if can fit other brands after fitting VTTR bracket and calipers?

Edited by Achtung

hahahaha...

oh well, the above mentioned replied was quoted by the infamous respond by a MCF-er when i intended to upgrade my existing stock to VTTR too.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

No need to hide names la.. let me do the honours.....

***** drum roll *****

Carer!! [laugh]

More bite. U are right about the higher temp.

Yes, it will finish ur rotors alil faster but not that fast also.

Rotors, u can other brans as long as it is similar diameter.

tats good to hear... ^_^

↡ Advertisement