JB bikers

Carpinion

save fuel, cut down on aerodynamic drag.

but amount saved won't compensate for any crash.. :=B:

Its much cheaper than flying roller coaster in genting last time haha

It's how they fall which will really affect us :yuush:

Yah i was traveling 150kmh, suddenly they zoom by my left and do zig zag, super dangerous. I have to keep right and slow down to let them overtake me
↡ Advertisement

Bro

Relax.. if seriously one of these bikers should die, i.e. be it from us drivers' carelessness or from their own stupidity, I still think it would not be nice for us to spit on them lah...after all, they would have already paid the ultimate price.. aiya, they also got families...so we should try to feel for them la...Maybe difficult sometimes but the least we could do is try la.

Anyway, we can only try our best to be careful and to watch all our blindspots before we try any "stunt" to chiong or switch lane last minute.  I just try to keep watch on my rear view mirror to watch if any of them are coming from behind and will signal early if I need to filter, hoping they will see my intentions early and realize that should my car "kiss" their bikes, there's only ever gonna be one winner.

Wishing u and all bros here safe and enjoyable driving in Singapore or even when we go into M'sia.

Cheers.

good advice, thanks.