Ramly burger @ JB

Avant_stealth

the car wash right after shell will hv. ard 2am also sometimes hv.

thanks dude. hmm...reminds me of the putuh mayam guy there on most nights! Try it, its very good! sad most sg coffee shop no longer sell these sweet treats [smallcry] gg JB is for these small lil things that makes life sweeter

thanks dude. hmm...reminds me of the putuh mayam guy there on most nights! Try it, its very good! sad most sg coffee shop no longer sell these sweet treats [smallcry] gg JB is for these small lil things that makes life sweeter

I buy e frozen ramly burgers fm supwemarts in Jb n just use toaster-over to cook n eat wnenever i feel like [which is almost daily]. Hee.

Much cheaper than those sold in SG supermarts.

me too...only buy those patty types (not those breaded types) so is closer to the authentic wan. Then also must buy the maggi seasoning sauce in glass bottles to give the aroma... [:p]

A&W in bukit indah standard dropped alot when I visited last month, serve me the rootbeer float in paper cup...kns...pricing not that cheap either [thumbsdown]

hi guys, just wanted to ask those who go in after 11pm at nite say around 12 or 1+. where got sell ramly burger @ that hour and wad time they close? sudden craving.

beside City square those backlanes where lots of makan makeshift stores got sell also. Near to the main road.

My usual stall has closed indefinitely in Taman Sentosa food centre made by a long haired indonesian. IMO his is the best I have eaten for the whole of bolehland. usually will buy at least 4 at one go...haiz. where are you abang??? [:(]

hi guys, just wanted to ask those who go in after 11pm at nite say around 12 or 1+. where got sell ramly burger @ that hour and wad time they close? sudden craving.

No need go JB. Go to singapore tanjong pagar railway station. There is a stall selling. Open till quite late.

Neutral Newbie

Pandan city also have.. Plus can do grocery shopping there.. Closes @ 0400hrs..

me too...only buy those patty types (not those breaded types) so is closer to the authentic wan. Then also must buy the maggi seasoning sauce in glass bottles to give the aroma... [:p]

A&W in bukit indah standard dropped alot when I visited last month, serve me the rootbeer float in paper cup...kns...pricing not that cheap either [thumbsdown]

Ah....I didnt know abt e maggi sauce. Next time i look fr it at jb giant. I just went in tdy. Got to wait till next week to buy it. :D Ramli mince beef also cheap n good. I use it to make my spaghetti sauce. Tasts good.

Ramli burger patty can buy in SG but much more ex. :blink:

A&W jb maybe start to learn fm SG already. Cut cost to make more $. Raise prices n lower quality. [mad]