Rafa could be jobless soon

Kingcopa

haha in fact, i was quite sure spurs will upset rafa's team in the champs league. a convincing win for spurs at home and almost a draw at the san siro [laugh]

i was also slightly suprised though that given such a talented team with key players unchanged, they could be struggling to this extent.

haha in fact, i was quite sure spurs will upset rafa's team in the champs league. a convincing win for spurs at home and almost a draw at the san siro [laugh]

i was also slightly suprised though that given such a talented team with key players unchanged, they could be struggling to this extent.

cos Mourinho is the Special One! :D

Rafa on the other hand is just a fat Spanish waiter

haha yeah lor.

those soccer fans in MCF who joined me in discussions before will know that I think very highly of Jose. Rafa is just a pretender that is not even close to matching Jose's talents. The latter was only made to look good through some fortunate run of events and that fortunate run dried up quite long time ago.

haha yeah lor.

those soccer fans in MCF who joined me in discussions before will know that I think very highly of Jose. Rafa is just a pretender that is not even close to matching Jose's talents. The latter was only made to look good through some fortunate run of events and that fortunate run dried up quite long time ago.

And i still believe he should bear some responsibility to Liverpool dismal run.

haha i honestly think he should bear A LOT of responsibility for that.

but don't want to say that too openly in case his usual supporter come and argue with me again.

after mourinho's success at the club last season, i think no manager can keep that up. when u r at the top, the only way to go is down.

Rafa still do the rotating shxt in Inter too?

he got his chance with LFC, better get another if LFC if to progress..

RH, dont think he can bring LFC further, but now he already building his coaching team around him...so when he left LFC, it may be another mess for LFC.

after mourinho's success at the club last season, i think no manager can keep that up. when u r at the top, the only way to go is down.

Well at least maintain mah. but under Rafa.. is all the way down. Imagine going down to Spurs away and win narrowly at home. Struggle at their own backyard when it should be a stroll in the park.

haha i honestly think he should bear A LOT of responsibility for that.

but don't want to say that too openly in case his usual supporter come and argue with me again.

That is why i use the word "some" instead of FULL [laugh][laugh]

well...at least i tink rafa is still better than roy. we did see some improvements (sometimes) to the team when rafa was in charge. but under roy...no improvement at all. in fact, we got worse.

well...at least i tink rafa is still better than roy. we did see some improvements (sometimes) to the team when rafa was in charge. but under roy...no improvement at all. in fact, we got worse.

Compare Apple with Apple mah [laugh]

Compare Apple with Apple mah [laugh]

this is a bit like the USA re-election now. The Republicans destroyed the fundamentals of the USA economy while Obama and his unfortunate Democrat team took over thereafter. And the problems like sub prime, budget deficit (from the USA participation in Middle East War) began to rear their ugly head. Now the Republicans blames the Democrats for doing a bad job on the economy, failing to resuscitate their country's economy. The fact is the Republicans left the Democrats with too big a hole to fill.

↡ Advertisement