MAZDA 6

• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
785 replies to this topic | 37 praises

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:19 AM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

How come this model like no value one? 5k dep nia...

Sell that time should be 4k...... jialat. Is it a problematic car?

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As far as i know, it's not problematic but FC not so good.
All the while used Mazda cars value are low. Unlike Honda or Toyota.

Posted Image

Posted 19 November 2010 - 01:55 PM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Subaru Legacy also... dep 5k+ knife.gif

Anyone remember how much it cost then? Somewhere around 80k right?

Edited by Voxy28, 19 November 2010 - 01:56 PM.

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:01 PM

Vinil
  • Premium member
    Vinil
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Not really i am driving a M6 SP model for the last 1 and half years i get around 10.5Km/Ltr 50 city and 50 highway.
For a 2 l car it is not that bad . Space and hadling wise it is a very good car to have and very relable .

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:03 AM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Not really i am driving a M6 SP model for the last 1 and half years i get around 10.5Km/Ltr 50 city and 50 highway.
For a 2 l car it is not that bad . Space and hadling wise it is a very good car to have and very relable .

I thought so too... but resale it is same dep as Mazda3? hur.gif

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:30 AM

Notsogoodman
  • Premium member
    Notsogoodman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I thought so too... but resale it is same dep as Mazda3? hur.gif

then quickly grab urself a good deal loh, before more pple take notice
tongue.gif

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

Notsogoodman
  • Premium member
    Notsogoodman
    5th Gear
    Author Image

10.5km/ltr for an "older" 2ltr car is a very good figure, somemore 50/50.... With Mazda, it's very often the drivers who contrive to give not so good FC.... It's just so fun to drive that we tend to be a bit more errrr "aggressive"?

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Voxy28
  • Voxy28
    5th Gear
    Author Image

then quickly grab urself a good deal loh, before more pple take notice
tongue.gif

ha ha ha..... me look see look see, waiting for my buddy to call me. He dealer

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:52 AM

Vinil
  • Premium member
    Vinil
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

but one problem once you start driving a M6 and when you want to change the car and get a conti next it will be very difficult the space and the feel of the steering very hard to come by.

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear
    Author Image

but one problem once you start driving a M6 and when you want to change the car and get a conti next it will be very difficult the space and the feel of the steering very hard to come by.

Really so amazing??
Posted Image

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:07 PM

Carpinion
  • Carpinion
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Really so amazing??

it's good but not that good. take it with pinch of salt happy.gif

Posted 20 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

Maxxtotal
  • Maxxtotal
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

How come this model like no value one? 5k dep nia...

Sell that time should be 4k...... jialat. Is it a problematic car?

Used Mazda 6 is one of the most under rated best buy car in SG. Bcos general car buyer has brand misconception abt it's FC & reliability therefore resale ain't good. If u look hard enuff u may find one below 5k dept. But at 5k, it's worth it bcos yr depr cannot drop too much lower when u sell.

It is v well equipped, comfortable & good handling. I'd think it will perform well in NSH. It's a Jaanese conti. If it ain't bcos I'm looking for an MPV, I may have gone for it.

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:13 PM

Mikehussey
  • Mikehussey
    Banned

No it's not a problematic car but i had some minor problem but that things are ok. The car give amazing performance

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear
    Author Image

No it's not a problematic car but i had some minor problem but that things are ok. The car give amazing performance

Amazing performance in terms of?
Posted Image

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    Author Image

for which year?

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Roythc
  • Roythc
    Clutched
    Author Image

That's for sure, not a problemetic, i already drove two mz6 include this SP model coming to 5 years liao wub.gif feeling of the ride is very good . as some bro say, handling, comfortable, sporty looks, conti feel tongue.gif as for fc, depand on yr right foot also. cool.gif

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

Hoshi8
  • Hoshi8
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

traded in my mazda 6 for my current ride.....all 3 yrs 10 months no big issues....spacious and easy to handle....adequate power after some mods...

sold it at a big loss....definitely a good buy for a 2nd hand ride...
=========================================================================

BMW 320

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

Civic6656
  • Premium member
    Civic6656
    5th Gear
    Author Image

traded in my mazda 6 for my current ride.....all 3 yrs 10 months no big issues....spacious and easy to handle....adequate power after some mods...

sold it at a big loss....definitely a good buy for a 2nd hand ride...

Which dealer did u trade to? Accident and problem free?
What is the last mileage bro?
Posted Image

Posted 20 November 2010 - 10:57 PM

Davidcks
  • Premium member
    Davidcks
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Used Mazda 6 is one of the most under rated best buy car in SG. Bcos general car buyer has brand misconception abt it's FC & reliability therefore resale ain't good. If u look hard enuff u may find one below 5k dept. But at 5k, it's worth it bcos yr depr cannot drop too much lower when u sell.

It is v well equipped, comfortable & good handling. I'd think it will perform well in NSH. It's a Jaanese conti. If it ain't bcos I'm looking for an MPV, I may have gone for it.

Yup, it is really under rated....

As I am driving one since new, it is reliability as with most Jap cars . FC is subjective.... not as bad actually.

I dun understand why all the second hand car dealers mention that this car got no value....nearly fainted when I inquired about trading in for a new ride.
I guess good also, cos I decided not to change it as the sake of changing it...... tongue.gif tongue.gif

For the current market, some of those used Mz 6SP are pretty good catch......

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:38 PM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

mz6 is a very attractive used car..the price is real good. if got extra penny, can consider the mz6 mps! saw a couple on sgcarmart recently :)
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Mazda 6

Mazda 6  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Chrtstriker  |  1st Gear

Mazda 6 (facelifted)'s best attempt to win market share in the Japanese Luxury sedan segment

My first Mazda 6 after driving for more than 15 years. I had driven Honda Accord + Civic, Toyota Camry and some continental cars (BMW, Merc, Volvo). I felt that the facelifted Mazda 6 had won my heart in terms of road handling, value for... » Read More

Mazda 6

Mazda 6  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by CarGuy88  |  Neutral Newbie

Easily the BEST car in its class

Have the 2.5 Luxury version. Extremely good handling for such a long car (feels like a civic in terms of handling, literally), great looks, luxurious interior with bose speakers and 19 inch wheels. I've lost count of how many times pedestr... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Mazda 6

Quick Reply

Tags: mazda, mazda6, sedan, wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users