MAZDA 6

Voxy28

(edited)

Red Soul Metallic. M6âs handling and suspension are better than my Camry. Driverâs seat is better too as both the edges are raised, keeping you from rolling. One thing I noticed on the M6, when I let off the accelerator, car seems to decelerate rather rapidly. Not sure whether this could be due to the run in period. With Camry, it could âglideâ for a distance effortlessly. On paper, M6 is longer and wider than Camry. I still have not gotten the hang of reverse parking as each time I do that, I would almost graze against the other vehicle. Got a few nervous moment.

The better engine brake is due to ieloop kicking in. It stores the energy generated to power the electrical for about 2 minutes fully charged.

look at the apps in the display and you can see the image of the capacitor charging up to full and depleting till you deccelerate and it charges up again.

That's how a 2.5 litre engine can be so fuel efficient.

Edited by AhChong

i reckon $160K+ especially the better trim options

but at this price ... 9/10 will buy A4 2.0L liao even without electric seat and manual steering adjustment  ... lol

A4 pricing FTW [thumbsup] ... A4 can tekan all the kimchi and sushi to be even more competitive ... buyer huat ah!

but when Audi release the 2019 A4 ... the launch price will be super carrot too ...

I guess 150k.

Edited by Wt_know

The better engine brake is due to ieloop kicking in. It stores the energy generated to power the electrical for about 2 minutes fully charged.

look at the apps in the display and you can see the image of the capacitor charging up to full and depleting till you deccelerate and it charges up again.

That's how a 2.5 litre engine can be so fuel efficient.

Thanks for the info. Mine is 2.0 Exec model which doesn't come with the i-Eloop feature. Wish I had deeper pocket to afford a 2.5L model [laugh]

Thanks for the info. Mine is 2.0 Exec model which doesn't come with the i-Eloop feature. Wish I had deeper pocket to afford a 2.5L model [laugh]

Yes the 2.5 is very nice to drive but I think the 2.0 is much more value for the money, I think.

Yes the 2.5 is very nice to drive but I think the 2.0 is much more value for the money, I think.

Actually if you dont mind 2nd hand, a 2.5 is selling around the same price as 2.0.

Of cos you can get those that are younger ones... ( less than 1 year old)

• Praise 1

Seeking advice from Mazda owners. Can you adjust the volume of the beeping sound while reversing? My rear passengers say it's too loud.

Also, once you have registered on Mazda Toolbox, do they email you of any upcoming updates? How do you check whether what they have installed onto your car prior to delivery is the latest map?

I'm still not used to using the map. When I search for a building, the town will always be where my current position is. For example, I'm in Bukit Batok searching for Suntec City, it will not find anything. It's not user friendly. Google Map is so much better. Street name, Postcode, Building name is all in the same search field.

i reckon $160K+ especially the better trim options

but at this price ... 9/10 will buy A4 2.0L liao even without electric seat and manual steering adjustment  ... lol

A4 pricing FTW [thumbsup] ... A4 can tekan all the kimchi and sushi to be even more competitive ... buyer huat ah!

but when Audi release the 2019 A4 ... the launch price will be super carrot too ...

I guess we are refering to the price of the new Mazda 6 2.5T with 250 bhp.  

The Audi A4 lower end version at $170k+ with only 188 bhp will be nowhere near. To match the 250 bhp and 410+ Nm you need to spend about $250k for the more powerful version; about $70k more.  If you still think that the brand name is worth the extra $70k, better also check their reliability ranking from the UK.   

http://www.jdpower.com/press-releases/2017-uk-vehicle-dependability-study

Supersonic

2.0 is good enough.

Anything more, I think you will aim for conti cars.  :D

I was mistaken. Thought all came with the regenerative braking.

Current prices 2.0 is a better deal. At the time I bought, there was a promo and the 2.5 lux model was only 10k higher than the 2.0 exec. So it was a no brainer then to pick the 2.5 as it was the much better deal.

Think current price is about 25k higher.

Hi guyz;

intend to go for Mazda again ( saloon 2.5 )....

eyeing for those less than 02 years i the resale market.

any pointers for me to look out.........

remarks - btw they stopped importing Mazda 3 ( hatch 2.0l ).... they claimed not popular / no demand... dropping by tomorrow to cnfm if Eurokars can indent for me.......

Tks in advance all / sheh sheh nie / kam sah ha mida....

My friend booked a Mazda 6 2L Exec few days ago with the expo promo. Very good I would say. The SE also quite good.

My friend booked a Mazda 6 2L Exec few days ago with the expo promo. Very good I would say. The SE also quite good.

missed the boat la bro... was with family BBQ last weekend ..... last Tues the M3 hatch 2.0l still listed in sgcarmart / Wed no more - contacted Frankie ( salesman at Eurokars - he sold Mazda3 11/12 years ago.... was told they stopped importing :-(   ) .

Neutral Newbie

May i ask how much he paid for ? Thx

May i ask how much he paid for ? Thx

Deduct here deduct there should be $107K? Not sure of the exact amount.

But interest rate is low at 1.88%.

Anyway, the promo over liao. 

• Praise 1

1 Member of my WhatApps Chat group is selling His 4 Months old 2.5 Mazda 6,used 7,000km,selling due to Work relocated to another country.

1 Member of my WhatApps Chat group is selling His 4 Months old 2.5 Mazda 6,used 7,000km,selling due to Work relocated to another country.

I am looking for a used Mazda6. He Willing to let go at a bargain?
↡ Advertisement