MAZDA 6

Voxy28

Twincharged

I could not feel any noticeable power difference between V-Power and grade 98, though having said that I'm light-footed and seldom step on the gas too hard. I fill up with V-Power more for its engine protection properties and since I've a corporate fuel card. However, I think I feel a little engine knocking with grade 95, perhaps due to the high compression ratio of the engine.

I find 98 smoother than V-Power....

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

I received two trunk foam compartments upon collecting my Mazda 6 (2017 model) from TEK: one meant for higher boot floor to accommodate spare tyre, and another designed to go along with tyre repair kit for lower boot floor to offer more boot space. While I opted for the spare tyre, I also requested for the air compressor out of the tyre repair kit as I find the compressor useful, though I did not expect to receive the second compartment as well. As I've the first type of trunk compartment installed in order to hold a spare tyre in the boot, I would like to give away the other trunk compartment (photos below) for self-collection along Meyer Road. Please pm me if you are interested. Otherwise, I plan to return it to TEK when I send my car for 10K servicing early next month, rather than for it to collect dust in the store room.

post-188089-0-86915000-1498977772_thumb.jpg

post-188089-0-93703300-1498977791_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Can anyone PM me the whatsapp to the mazda or mazda 6 groupies? Should have one soul red within 2 weeks =) Cheers!

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

Hi all,

Can anyone PM me the whatsapp to the mazda or mazda 6 groupies? Should have one soul red within 2 weeks =) Cheers!

Yes,we got a Super Hyper Active WhatsApps Group with over 115 Members,that can have 200-300 Per Day :a-confused: ,can you take the "Stress".?PM me... ^_^

Edited by ER-3682

Neutral Newbie

Yes,we got a Super Hyper Active WhatsApps Group with over 115 Members,that can have 200-300 Per Day :a-confused: ,can you take the "Stress".?PM me... ^_^

Thansk, I can't seem to find the PM button on my phone. By the way, does anyone know what is the model of the Papago camera they are giving away for new cars?

Supercharged

Thansk, I can't seem to find the PM button on my phone. By the way, does anyone know what is the model of the Papago camera they are giving away for new cars?

Papago GoSafe 360

Has anyone driving Mz6 2.0 do anything to improve low end torque. While the current 2.0 executive looks like a decent deal and feature packed, somehow I find the power lacking in the 2.0 while test driving

Twincharged

Has anyone driving Mz6 2.0 do anything to improve low end torque. While the current 2.0 executive looks like a decent deal and feature packed, somehow I find the power lacking in the 2.0 while test driving

Once "Run in",many of my Chat group members said,it will be better...anyway,Mazda SkyActiv are about save Fuel & Enviroment friendly,not  for performance...

Supercharged

I received two trunk foam compartments upon collecting my Mazda 6 (2017 model) from TEK: one meant for higher boot floor to accommodate spare tyre, and another designed to go along with tyre repair kit for lower boot floor to offer more boot space. While I opted for the spare tyre, I also requested for the air compressor out of the tyre repair kit as I find the compressor useful, though I did not expect to receive the second compartment as well. As I've the first type of trunk compartment installed in order to hold a spare tyre in the boot, I would like to give away the other trunk compartment (photos below) for self-collection along Meyer Road. Please pm me if you are interested. Otherwise, I plan to return it to TEK when I send my car for 10K servicing early next month, rather than for it to collect dust in the store room.

attachicon.gifCapture3.JPG

attachicon.gifCapture1.JPG

Hi all, just to inform that the item has been given away, in case you're still considering.

Bought a 2.0L Executive Machine Grey over the weekend!  :)

Hi, can share what's the deal?

Machine Grey need to add $1k?

Turbocharged

Yes,we got a Super Hyper Active WhatsApps Group with over 115 Members,that can have 200-300 Per Day :a-confused: ,can you take the "Stress".?PM me... ^_^

boss, you under declare leh..., that number only for half day usually...... :XD:

Hi! New here. Waiting for my new Mazda 6 2.5l Premium. Excited! The COE was a 4 times guaranteed. Will know the 1st bid result this week...Wednesday I suppose. 40k for the bid. Looking at pass results of the COE, I wonder how does 40k can have a successful bid??

Turbocharged

Hi! New here. Waiting for my new Mazda 6 2.5l Premium. Excited! The COE was a 4 times guaranteed. Will know the 1st bid result this week...Wednesday I suppose. 40k for the bid. Looking at pass results of the COE, I wonder how does 40k can have a successful bid??

Welcome and congrat ,,rebate at 40k doesn't mean they will bid at 40k, don't worry, sure can get. All you have to do beside waiting for the car is Prepare some

• Praise 1

Welcome and congrat ,,rebate at 40k doesn't mean they will bid at 40k, don't worry, sure can get. All you have to do beside waiting for the car is Prepare some ð° for mod... Hehehe

Haa hope can get it at the first try >.<". Only gonna get PPS so far. Will try to keep it stock... ...if not gonna go broke lol.

switch to "sport" mode.. sure got power.. but reduce much on FC and probably causes more damage to car.. hahaha..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1