Sure to sore again

Bent over , many rounds of healing and soring, the gun will grow stronger

I also tried to use my finger to dig cream

But it really isn’t working

I am just so glad that someone invented the electric water dilio 

:D  you like my poetry ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I just got the Philips diamond clean smart sonic toothbrush a few days ago and started brushing this 2 days and very amazed by it.

It’s much cleaner than Braun even the internal side near the gum.. felt as clean as just cleaned by Dentist.

Should have converted to the Philips sonicare earlier. Awesome stuff.

And this package comes with a travel case that can also charge up the handle and can put 2 brush heads. Perfect!

• Praise 4

I just got the Philips diamond clean smart sonic toothbrush a few days ago and started brushing this 2 days and very amazed by it.

It’s much cleaner than Braun even the internal side near the gum.. felt as clean as just cleaned by Dentist.

And this package comes with a travel case that can also charge up the handle and can put 2 brush heads. Perfect!

Ya, it is good, but now i am looking for the replacement head.

Anyone got any good lobang where to buy it ? 

• Praise 7

Ya, it is good, but now i am looking for the replacement head.

Anyone got any good lobang where to buy it ?

Lazada got Cheong one
  • Praise 1

Welcome to the sonicare converts club [thumbsup] 

:D

• Praise 1

Welcome to the sonicare converts club [thumbsup] 

:D

I caught the upgraditis bug and bought the diamond clean version with a 50% birthday voucher (courtesy of Philips) to replace my one year old Philips sonicare.   [laugh]

Philips also gave me 2 nets flashpay cards with a total value of 60 bucks as well!   [laugh]  

• Praise 3

I caught the upgraditis bug and bought the diamond clean version with a 50% birthday voucher (courtesy of Philips) to replace my one year old Philips sonicare.   [laugh]

Philips also gave me 2 nets flashpay cards with a total value of 60 bucks as well!   [laugh]  

what's the difference? your teeth got sparkle?

what's the difference? your teeth got sparkle?

The toothbrush has a smaller circumference and is way lighter.  Subjectively, the vibrations are noticeably different.  USB charging travel case is useful.  Has a fanciful glass cup which serves as your charger.  Not a good thing if it breaks.  [sweatdrop]   

Has 5 "modes" i.e. clean, polish, whitening, gum care, sensitive.  I'm skeptical about the other functions aside from clean.  [laugh]

LOL!  Hardly sparkling.  I drink way too many espressos that my poor dentist has to expend extraordinary effort to polish off the stains.  

[lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

I am currently using oral B/Braun 7000 series... this thread is enticing me to upgrade  [laugh]

But I don't trust philips at all, plenty of lousy dutch appliances in my house. Any other brands to consider?

• Praise 1

The toothbrush has a smaller circumference and is way lighter.  Subjectively, the vibrations are noticeably different.  USB charging travel case is useful.  Has a fanciful glass cup which serves as your charger.  Not a good thing if it breaks.  [sweatdrop]   

Has 5 "modes" i.e. clean, polish, whitening, gum care, sensitive.  I'm skeptical about the other functions aside from clean.  [laugh]

LOL!  Hardly sparkling.  I drink way too many espressos that my poor dentist has to expend extraordinary effort to polish off the stains.  

[lipsrsealed]

i thought stains need those teeth brightening procedures. Apply gel or use those special lights to shine etc.

I am currently using oral B/Braun 7000 series... this thread is enticing me to upgrade  [laugh]

But I don't trust philips at all, plenty of lousy dutch appliances in my house. Any other brands to consider?

I have the cheapo oral-B vitality only.

Anyway i just bought a lot of replacement brush heads. So not going to change.

i thought stains need those teeth brightening procedures. Apply gel or use those special lights to shine etc.

I have the cheapo oral-B vitality only.

Anyway i just bought a lot of replacement brush heads. So not going to change.

You are right, the deeper yellow stains need brightening procedures.  My dentist only polishes off the surface level stains. 

Xiaomi i heard can even analyze the area cleaned. 

Yeah, agree with your comparison of the different model range.

The glass cup charger is useful to just drop it into the glass without trying to aim for the base each time after use.....good for those who don't wear the spectacles until the whole wash up routine is over in the morning.

I only use the clean......cannot be bothered to use the other functions. That's why I advised those new to sonicare to just go for the base model and it will suffice.

I never bring my electrical toothbrush overseas, just make do with hotel provided disposable ones till I am back. But when I am back, after the first brush, the ultra clean feel shiok feeling will be back... :D

[lipsrsealed]

i have one, i dont like it.

@mustank likes

I see . . . now waiting for his comment . . . . eeh @mustank  ^_^

eeehh ehhh  for flossing in between teeth hor  [grin]

Edited by Count-Bracula

I see . . . now waiting for his comment . . . . eeh @mustank ^_^

eeehh ehhh for flossing in between teeth hor [grin]

I use the Panasonic one

Very good

Becuase I have 3 wisdom tooth

Those food keep getting stuck