Electric Toothbrush

Vextan

haha that's what i worry too...

his argument is that the toothbrush have fix duration of brush once we turn it on, so we will follow the duration.

but i think when we are short of time, we can still switch it off even if full duration not over yet.

[laugh]

and i think it would have been better if they design something that lets me spit out the toothpaste and foam after brushing while i am seated at my sofa reading newspapers [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

specially made from ch**a [laugh] [laugh]

err...... any different for lazy people? you brush 10 sec vs putting the 'thing' in the mouth for 10 sec [confused]

yes.....

say you can do up-down stroke manually 20 times in 10 secs.

In the same 10 secs. the eletrical toothbrush head would have swept the same area 100 times or more [;)]

ok.... lazy to type so cut and past:

Features Of A Power Toothbrush

Simply stated, rechargeable electric toothbrushes (or

most electrical toothbrush start from <$100 to about $200...... your dentist is selling you diamond encrusted ones or new invention where you dun even need to hold it in your hands? [:p]

:D i like the way you put it. [laugh]

Braun is good and lasting. Last one I changed, used for 5 years, not the brush head of course.

Present one is also Braun.

ok , i will consider braun since you atest to it.

side track a bit, my electric shaver, a atas philips one which cost $250, even after i change the whole cutter head, it stil doesnt cut as cleanly and fast as when it was new. i thought changing the head unit (which consists of the 3 blades) will give it a like new shaving result. disappointingly, it doesnt. then why i spend almost $70 to change the head ? lets discuss about shavers.

side track a bit, my electric shaver, a atas philips one which cost $250, even after i change the whole cutter head, it stil doesnt cut as cleanly and fast as when it was new. i thought changing the head unit (which consists of the 3 blades) will give it a like new shaving result. disappointingly, it doesnt. then why i spend almost $70 to change the head ? lets discuss about shavers.

go do a search, genie already have one long thread about shaver and the old gang were talk about shaving leg and armpit 3 years ago [laugh]

Go buy a Braun Series 7.

I personally use a Braun series 7 shaver, cuts as close as close can get,

for the normal days, Mon-Fridays, and blades, yes real blade shavers

during the weekends when I go on fasting. Nice hot water, close to skin shave,

hot towels, nothing beats a blade shave. Slap on some Amani After shave balm,

yes....perfect.

Since ur buying for ur kid, why dun u buy those cheap electric ones which costs abt $10?

Places like chinatown's swanston selling.

got so cheap ah ? ok, as long as the action is soft cos dont want to hurt my child's gum. she doesnt know how to brush yet, and we want to keep her teeth and gum clean.

I personally use a Braun series 7 shaver, cuts as close as close can get,

for the normal days, Mon-Fridays, and blades, yes real blade shavers

during the weekends when I go on fasting. Nice hot water, close to skin shave,

hot towels, nothing beats a blade shave. Slap on some Amani After shave balm,

yes....perfect.

series 7 sounds atas, machiam like bmw 7 series. [laugh] i once had a braun shaver but threw it away after newly bought, because i was alergic to the metal surface.

go do a search, genie already have one long thread about shaver and the old gang were talk about shaving leg and armpit 3 years ago [laugh]

i am surprised that it didnt digress to talk about shaving pubic hair. [laugh]

It's really a nifty shaver, clean it once a week, and it's as good as new.

braun-series-7.jpg

series 7 sounds atas, machiam like bmw 7 series. [laugh] i once had a braun shaver but threw it away after newly bought, because i was alergic to the metal surface.

i am surprised that it didnt digress to talk about shaving pubic hair. [laugh]

i THINK they did in... i dun usually read those threads -_-

[laugh]

Lier, lier.......

which part?

lying about those threads exist in the forum or me not reading them [laugh]

Edited by Jman888
↡ Advertisement