Electric Toothbrush

Vextan

what is your review of this water flosser huh?

powerful enough to blast stubborn kangkong/bah kwah pieces from the gaps? :D

the Panasonic one need to get from 3rd party, so have to use v-post to ship

Thinking of getting the waterpik  one which can potentially be shipped under the 125usd free shipping deal.

I use this one

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-EW-DJ10-Portable-Operated-Collapsible/dp/B0027LSEPS/

It's powerful enough to remove stick-on powder on battery terminals.

And of cuz, knock out some loose foodbits stuck in between teeth.

It has 2 level of power. I use lower power only, good enough.

↡ Advertisement

thanks! will look at taobao for it!

Be prepare for bloody gums for your first few days of usuage. Hahaha

Those panasonic looks good if they are AA operated. One thing about the h2ofloss built in battery is it gets weak in less then a week of everyday use. Charging takes around 12 hrs.

I opened before, seem like it is 4 AA rechargeable soldered in series. I may swapped them out for the 2400mah panasonic AA eneloop.

Be prepare for bloody gums for your first few days of usuage. Hahaha

Those panasonic looks good if they are AA operated. One thing about the h2ofloss built in battery is it gets weak in less then a week of everyday use. Charging takes around 12 hrs.

I opened before, seem like it is 4 AA rechargeable soldered in series. I may swapped them out for the 2400mah panasonic AA eneloop.

The Panasonic I mentioned use 2 AA.

I play around with the batteries also. If using 2 NiMH (2.4V), not so powerful.

If using lithium 3.9V ( 14500 + a shorting connector ), it really shoots out the water. [laugh]

No good one

Must mannual turn off charger if not battery spoil

You see the review

Didnt face such problem with Panasonic

I use this one:

https://www.superdrug.com/Electrical-Gifts/Philips-Sonicare-HX8222-02-AirFloss-Interdental-Clean-Pink/p/488701?gclid=CjwKCAjw9O3NBRB3EiwAK6wPTyqIx1J9QArXazekT5PI-HWf-CbjMG700i-faOVVgm4VuvHWv6j6JRoCg4IQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLeaxuWTp9YCFcGJ7QodxF8L1w

Bought it in UK haven't seen it in Singapore.

Bought the first one 4 years ago.  Earlier model and only lasted about a month before it jammed.

Took it back to Boots and got it replaced.

But over 3 years it kept on jamming and lucky I was in UK annually because I always got it replaced foc.  Had maybe 4 or 5 but they always jammed.

Finally I got upgraded to the model above again foc

Worked perfectly now for a year ( I should't have said that [grin] )

I kept getting it replaced because when it worked it was so good.

I recommend it to everyone although no one else has bought one.  ha ha.

These are the interdental brushes I use:

https://www.superdrug.com/Toiletries/Dental/Interdental-Brushes/SuperdrugTotalcare-Interdental-Brushes/p/975057

They can each last a few months but depends on if you get a piece of meat jam packed between your teeth and have to really force.

Edited by Neutrino
  • Praise 1

No good one

Must mannual turn off charger if not battery spoil

You see the review

Didnt face such problem with Panasonic

Yeah hor, just saw the reviews about the battery.

Ohh so it's the sonicare Airfloss. Had been thinking about getting it last year but kiv it as i read about reliability problems.

Sg has, can see it on the Philips online website at 199...very expensive. 

Will seriously consider it if can find good online deals. 

I use this one:

https://www.superdrug.com/Electrical-Gifts/Philips-Sonicare-HX8222-02-AirFloss-Interdental-Clean-Pink/p/488701?gclid=CjwKCAjw9O3NBRB3EiwAK6wPTyqIx1J9QArXazekT5PI-HWf-CbjMG700i-faOVVgm4VuvHWv6j6JRoCg4IQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CLeaxuWTp9YCFcGJ7QodxF8L1w

Bought it in UK haven't seen it in Singapore.

Bought the first one 4 years ago.  Earlier model and only lasted about a month before it jammed.

Took it back to Boots and got it replaced.

But over 3 years it kept on jamming and lucky I was in UK annually because I always got it replaced foc.  Had maybe 4 or 5 but they always jammed.

Finally I got upgraded to the model above again foc

Worked perfectly now for a year ( I should't have said that [grin] )

I kept getting it replaced because when it worked it was so good.

I recommend it to everyone although no one else has bought one.  ha ha.

These are the interdental brushes I use:

https://www.superdrug.com/Toiletries/Dental/Interdental-Brushes/SuperdrugTotalcare-Interdental-Brushes/p/975057

They can each last a few months but depends on if you get a piece of meat jam packed between your teeth and have to really force.

The Q&A said this is 110V or this is like the Oral B? I have been buying Oral B electric toothbrush from Amazon USA, much cheaper, and although the voltage stated is 110V, it works on our 220v.

Cut and paste from the Amazon product page description itself. Also read deeper into the Q&A, i think I saw some others replied that it is travel compatible.

The Easy and More Effective Way to Floss!

Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth in Just a Minute a Day!
New magnetic rapid-charge system, LED battery charge indicator, electronic pressure control, and 360 Degree Tip Rotation
4 Water Flossing Tips, 3 Pressure Settings, and 45 Seconds of Water Capacity
Compatible With 100-240/VAC 50/60Hz voltage for global use

The Q&A said this is 110V or this is like the Oral B? I have been buying Oral B electric toothbrush from Amazon USA, much cheaper, and although the voltage stated is 110V, it works on our 220v.

• Praise 1

For me, my daily routine is a combo cleaning ritual.

1. Flossing with satin tape

2. Using Panasonic water pick to remove more trapped food.

3. Thereafter will rinse the mouth thoroughly to flush out the food. It ends with electric toothbrush to clean the remaining. However, i would simply spit out the toothpaste without further rinsing my mouth. I actually believe a dentist advise to leave the toothpaste on the teeth to maximise protection and cleanliness. Anyway its a nice aftertaste for me. 

For toothpaste, i like Colgate Total Professional Clean series. 

Edited by Rayleigh
  • Praise 1

Ohh so it's the sonicare Airfloss. Had been thinking about getting it last year but kiv it as i read about reliability problems.

Sg has, can see it on the Philips online website at 199...very expensive. 

Will seriously consider it if can find good online deals. 

Make sure you get the pink model.

That's the upgraded one and doesn't jam.

The first one I bought in UK, the one that jammed, cost me S$85.  As I said I had it replaced 4 or 5 times and then got upgraded to the Pink Model all FOC.

Wouldn't have happened in Singapore.  And it's like I always say on here we get stiffed on price for eveything.

• Praise 1

Just came back from Watson. They don't carry Philip brand. Only oral and collgate.

Philip brand usually at those big eletrical retailer like best denki, courts, harver norman..

You can check out Qoo10, lazada and shopee. Usually cheaper especially when there's coupon.

• Praise 1

I am using this head currently, best one to date:

philips-sonicare-intercare-brush-heads.j

87c80db7fe1a.jpg

helps to flush out whatever tiny stuff that I loosen while doing the initial prebrushing floss.

So am I right to say the above will fit any Philip electric brush model?? Or specific brush for specific model like shaver??

Thinking of ordering from Amazon Prime? Still not sure whcih model?? HX8911 + HX9003??

• Praise 1

how many times do you use each one on average?

or single use?

Luckily everyone here know I don't sell toothbrush for a living.... :D

Doc tomorrow I am collecting my Philips Sonicare HX9332/04

cost $186

this is a very expensive toothbrush

hope my teeth deserve it

• Praise 6

Doc tomorrow I am collecting my Philips Sonicare HX9332/04

cost $186

this is a very expensive toothbrush

hope my teeth deserve it

Wah Bro, high end model!!!  [thumbsup]