• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
153 replies to this topic | 172 praises

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:07 AM

Powerkeong
  • Premium member
    Powerkeong
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

I went into JB yesterday for late night supper and I was summon by their police for illegal right turn. Both me and my friends kanna as the place has a blind spot and we only notice the police after we finish turning.

The police issue both of us a summon but we dunno how much to pay as there wasn't any amount stated on the summon.

The police did ask both me and my friend for coffee money (we drive our own car there) but we did not want to give in to corruption and thus we didn't gave them.

Any idea where can I pay off the summon?

Hyundai Verna 1.6A (Aug 08 - Oct 13)
Honda Civic 1.8A (Oct 13 -    )

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:45 AM

Jeff49er
  • Jeff49er
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

I went into JB yesterday for late night supper and I was summon by their police for illegal right turn. Both me and my friends kanna as the place has a blind spot and we only notice the police after we finish turning.

The police issue both of us a summon but we dunno how much to pay as there wasn't any amount stated on the summon.

The police did ask both me and my friend for coffee money (we drive our own car there) but we did not want to give in to corruption and thus we didn't gave them.

Some bro here never pay the fines. Anyway I hope you get a good advice or 2
Mits Lancer 2.0 EX Sports
Fav team wears Red :devil: My Lancer 2.0 Sports is also Red

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:04 AM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If u ask me, dont bother .... tongue.gif

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

Zaxx
  • Zaxx
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

OT a bit

well done sir!

i also kenna when these ppl were hiding before a pillar before the jb checkpoint.
Just before the checkpoint there were 2 traffic lights that wasnt synchronised.the one further turned red while the one before was still green(a distance of like 20metres?). As a result i was stuck with a car in front in the yellow box and these ppl managed to pounce on me.
wanted coffee money but we inssited that they issue the summon.

In the end we asked a malaysian friend to pay for us the fine which is 100rm.

i am glad i asked for the summon instead of feeding their greed.

you have my respect sir.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    Author Image

don't bother. I have 2 outstanding summon for more than a year. Heck care.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 10:30 AM

Copen
  • Copen
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Ya don't bother to pay. laugh.gif

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

If you want a piece of mind can go to their TP to pay

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:25 AM

Kungfu
  • Premium member
    Kungfu
    4th Gear
    Author Image

the issue is u can't pay another country fine in singapore.....the next issue is if some MCFs say they also nvr bother to pay.......then y u bother.....the next issue is relax

Posted 21 November 2010 - 11:39 AM

Fazer
  • Fazer
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

u already said that there is no amount stated....so how to pay?...... laugh.gif

act blur is the best way to pay.... tongue.gif
if you don't have it, then don't fake it

Posted 21 November 2010 - 12:58 PM

Itsec
  • Itsec
    5th Gear
    Author Image

try online.. if u worry.. if not, tear it away... hahaaa
I'm a nobody, but try to convey my message across uniquely :)

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

here: http://www.jpj.gov.m...ist/index.shtml

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hulk
  • Premium member
    Hulk
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wub.gif

Hi Bro,

No need worry where to pay cos never need to. wink.gif

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:14 PM

Funny88
  • Funny88
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

If it is parking offence, I think you can ignore, but if summoned by Police, you better pay. Look out for Pasar Malam, sometimes they have a booth there and they give 50% discount on the spot. If summoned by police and you don't pay, you might have problem clearing customs (few months later) or will be stopped by Police during road blocks.

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:21 PM

Powerkeong
  • Premium member
    Powerkeong
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

It was issued during their TP's road block.

Hyundai Verna 1.6A (Aug 08 - Oct 13)
Honda Civic 1.8A (Oct 13 -    )

Posted 21 November 2010 - 05:44 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

Bro, I had 13 summons over 3 years on one of my last car, which I sold off 5 years ago, the last car had 3 in 4 years, sold in June.

Only paid 1 at 2rd link during 1 block. The rest gone with the wind. laugh.gif laugh.gif
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 21 November 2010 - 07:18 PM

Lanevomax
  • Lanevomax
    4th Gear
    Author Image

see if they sent you letter or any invoice related letter ?

Edited by Lanevomax, 21 November 2010 - 07:22 PM.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:16 PM

Pinkyme
  • Pinkyme
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

How did u settle this eventually?

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:37 PM

Skateboard
  • Skateboard
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Go to their TP headquarters in JB (further down the Tebrau Highway on the side of plaza pelangi towards the CIQ) to pay.

If you are going to scrap your car soon, just tear off the summon. biggrin.gif

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Pinkyme
  • Pinkyme
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

OT a bit

well done sir!

i also kenna when these ppl were hiding before a pillar before the jb checkpoint.
Just before the checkpoint there were 2 traffic lights that wasnt synchronised.the one further turned red while the one before was still green(a distance of like 20metres?). As a result i was stuck with a car in front in the yellow box and these ppl managed to pounce on me.
wanted coffee money but we inssited that they issue the summon.

In the end we asked a malaysian friend to pay for us the fine which is 100rm.

i am glad i asked for the summon instead of feeding their greed.

you have my respect sir.

Same scenario like me! Green light, lane was moving smoothly but suddenly the TP came and stop the 4th or 5th car infront of mine for dunno what offence then obviously all cars in my lane came to a halt and the green light turn red and WALALA! I m therefore now in yellow box during red light traffic and have committed an offence!

Anyway take it as lesson learn lo, i was partly at fault too.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:03 PM

Pinkyme
  • Pinkyme
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Go to their TP headquarters in JB (further down the Tebrau Highway on the side of plaza pelangi towards the CIQ) to pay.

If you are going to scrap your car soon, just tear off the summon. biggrin.gif

Not scrapping anytime soon.. so i guess i gotta drive around with the directions advise given here and find the TP HQ. If cannot find then just wait for "TP HQ" comes to me on the road.

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users