USA airports become very kinky

Ahtong

They did the same thing prior 911 at the old Kai Tak Airport (HongKong) before it reverted back to China.

The customs & Imm. people were a bunch of *&^&^*(&()*!! :D

I would love to, but not at the expense of missing my connecting flight.

then show them what that piece of boneless meat can do to their metal detector...... [sly]

They did the same thing prior 911 at the old Kai Tak Airport (HongKong) before it reverted back to China.

The customs & Imm. people were a bunch of *&^&^*(&()*!! :D

give ppl a break lah.... unless they are gay, do you think they like to be touching cocks all day long?

even gay will choose their target... this one cannot choose...

That is without a benefit of a doubt, then again..I was saying more of the rude attitude of the people in Hong Kong,

and not the US Customs, HK ones use the metal detector to hit you where it hurts, and again, do you LIKE being prodded

like some livestock? Works both ways you know?

give ppl a break lah.... unless they are gay, do you think they like to be touching cocks all day long?

It just seems to me that USA is not making much progress at anti-terrorism. I always thought that a sucessful anti-terror campaign would be based on intelligence gathering rather than groping or doing naked x-rays on mostly law abidding people.

If someone was really carrying a bomb and got discovered during pat down, what's there to stop him detonating the bomb then and there? So this "safety" procedure doesn't prevent terrorism right? It is just moving the actual explosion elsewhere.

New security pat down procedures. :o Osama has really won <_<

I am not salesman, but slim person wearing body hugging clothes needs no pat down?

Apology to any pregnant ladies/obese gentlemen, you need to be examined more closely in detail (many smugglers dressed as overweight people)

i think Ts, you are using a ''color wolf'' mindset to look at this security check....what is so kinky?

Perhaps they assigned a lady to pat him, thinking he was gay (a male doing pat down could arouse him too much)

I believe they do not employ beautiful females to do pat down on males. Perhaps too many males may wanted the pat down (laugh)

Agree. Can be a little demoralising duty to perform unless enjoy being a cowboy/cowgirl?

That is without a benefit of a doubt, then again..I was saying more of the rude attitude of the people in Hong Kong,

and not the US Customs, HK ones use the metal detector to hit you where it hurts, and again, do you LIKE being prodded

like some livestock? Works both ways you know?

maybe see your one so big... see got padding or not... lol

Agree. Can be a little demoralising duty to perform unless enjoy being a cowboy/cowgirl?

not to mention hygiene problems.... that place is probably one of the smelliest and sweaty part of the human body

angmo dun really shower everyday man....

Edited by Ngck

not to mention hygiene problems.... that place is probably one of the smelliest and sweaty part of the human body

angmo dun really shower everyday man....

weather so nice in angmoh land. i admit got a few days never shower also. [:p]