Anger management

Happily1986

You  and @Jamesc is same persons or long lost whatever  ..... whatever type of affinity/ orientation..... you call them by [laugh]   

what is it for me is not as important anyway, because ppl here say i is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, as long as FEMALE. Some even presented chio chio spider ( female one) to me as darling.  Ask @bancoe  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

on the contrary, my girl has totally no interest in soccer... whenever i watch on TV, she will say "i dont want to watch this..."  [laugh]

My wife too, she always wonder why 20 men got to chase a single ball :XD:

agree on starting young. my girl already had biting case in school, although can be said as "usual" for pre-school age (2-3 years old). closely watching her and stepping in if we see her going overboard.

actually i was quite traumatised when my father did that to my toy last time. always told myself not to do it when i'm a parent. but now that i have kids... i understand why he did it last time haha...

its a challenge for me to find the balance...

You have kids?????

My wife too, she always wonder why 20 men got to chase a single ball :XD:

haha thats why i'm waiting for my kids to grow older then bring them with me to UK for stadium tour. my wife totally no interest... 

You have kids?????

err yes? why you so surprised? 

haha thats why i'm waiting for my kids to grow older then bring them with me to UK for stadium tour. my wife totally no interest...

Your kids will be interested?
  • Praise 1

Was surprised when you said you had a wife too.

i'll take it as a compliment that i look young [laugh]

Not just that.

How come you are messaging random women at wee hours in the morning? Your wife don't care ah?

Not just that.

How come you are messaging random women at wee hours in the morning? Your wife don't care ah? ð

eh who are you referring to huh

I think @Kusje is a private detective sent by your wife to check on you online. :whisper::D

Maybe. Wanna try to pay me more than what she offered?