Civilian officer put sperm in female colleagues drink

relacker

This is what i call Dee Siao

Sim Keng Tee, 39, pleaded guilty on Wednesday afternoon to two charges of mischief where he tainted two of his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen.

This is just two of the ten offences he pleaded guilty to in court. The names of victims are not revealed to protect their identities.

The civilian officer in the Singapore Police Force mixed semen into his colleagues' drinking water on two separate occasions in 2008 at his office along Irrawady Road. He has since been relieved of his position in the police force.

On February 21 2008, he masturbated to a photograph of his female colleague, and collected the semen in a small bottle. He recorded himself doing this on his handphone.

He then returned to his office and waited for her to leave her desk temporarily. When she did, Sim mixed his semen with the drinking water in her water bottle. He also recorded this.

As the water bottle was tinted red the victim did not realised the water was no longer clear.

Sim then struck up a conversation with the victim when she returned to her desk and secretly recorded her drinking the tainted water.

Two months later, on April 2, 2008, Sim repeated his actions with a second female colleague.

This time, instead of pouring the semen into her water bottle, he poured it into her bottle of green tea.

As the bottle was wrapped in plastic, the victim did not realize the difference. Again Sim, struck up a conversation with his victim while he recorded her drinking the water mixed with his semen.

Sim saved these videos on his personal computer at home.

These videos and more were discovered in a police raid conducted in 2009 when a third female colleague reported him to the authorities after she caught him taking up-skirt photos of her.

The police raid also revealed that Sim had taken videos of four of his colleagues and had organized the videos on his personal computer into separate folders named after each victim.

How he was discovered

On September 10, 2009, Sim approached a colleague at her desk and asked her to pass him a stack of documents.

While she was standing up, Sim squatted on the opposite side of the desk.

When she turned around she noticed that the accused was holding his mobile phone under her skirt.

After a struggle, she managed to grab the phone and discovered the upskirt shots of herself

She then reported the matter.

Further to the ten charges that Sim pleaded guilty to, he consented to another 149 charges which will be taken into consideration for sentencing to be held on December 1, 2010.

Sim pleaded for leniency saying he has voluntarily put himself through medical check ups and counselling sessions.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kumaresan s/o Gohulabalam requested for a substantial jail term because of the sheer number of charges brought to light.

For intending to intrude upon the privacy of a woman, Sim faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the eight charges at hand.

He also faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the two charges of mischief faced.

↡ Advertisement

Farking hell, for making the women drink sperm, it's not only disgusting but will in tramatizing to the girls, imagine you drink other's sperm.

if I'm the judge or prosecutor I'd charge him will rape and make sure he takes the cane!! technically it's rape as your gential fluid is forced into the victim without their consent/knowledge.

Edited by Pocus

Farking hell, for making the women drink sperm, it's not only disgusting but will in tramatizing to the girls, imagine you drink other's sperm.

if I'm the judge or prosecutor I'd charge him will rape and make sure he takes the cane!! technically it's rape as your gential fluid is forced into the victim without their consent/knowledge.

from another forum

What is the nutritional content of human semen?

Typically, semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.

There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange.

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar

Water

Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)

Citric acid

Enzymes

Protein

Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)

Zinc

Edited by relacker

from another forum

What is the nutritional content of human semen?

Typically, semen contains rather high nutritional content. In one typical ejaculation (approximately one teaspoon), semen contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc.

There are trace amounts of several vitamins in a regular, healthy, ejaculation-full of semen. In fact, the amount of vitamin C is about the same as in an orange.

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar

Water

Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)

Citric acid

Enzymes

Protein

Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)

Zinc

If it's so nutritious, why dun you try it yourself and tell us how it taste like? [laugh]

when i was doing my ns many years ago, my fellow nsf man did exactly the same thing. he disliked the s1 so much at that time, while on his night duty, he told us he masterbated into the s1's drinking cup, and next day, watched her drink her milo in the morning.... when i heard that, i almost spilled out my coffee ! yucks !

Singapore is fast becoming one very weird place... [laugh] Too much stress living here, or what?

maybe he is too free in civil service, wasting tax payer $ . got so much free time to think up Dee siao ideas! [laugh]

This is what i call Dee Siao

Sim Keng Tee, 39, pleaded guilty on Wednesday afternoon to two charges of mischief where he tainted two of his female colleagues' drinking water with his semen.

This is just two of the ten offences he pleaded guilty to in court. The names of victims are not revealed to protect their identities.

The civilian officer in the Singapore Police Force mixed semen into his colleagues' drinking water on two separate occasions in 2008 at his office along Irrawady Road. He has since been relieved of his position in the police force.

On February 21 2008, he masturbated to a photograph of his female colleague, and collected the semen in a small bottle. He recorded himself doing this on his handphone.

He then returned to his office and waited for her to leave her desk temporarily. When she did, Sim mixed his semen with the drinking water in her water bottle. He also recorded this.

As the water bottle was tinted red the victim did not realised the water was no longer clear.

Sim then struck up a conversation with the victim when she returned to her desk and secretly recorded her drinking the tainted water.

Two months later, on April 2, 2008, Sim repeated his actions with a second female colleague.

This time, instead of pouring the semen into her water bottle, he poured it into her bottle of green tea.

As the bottle was wrapped in plastic, the victim did not realize the difference. Again Sim, struck up a conversation with his victim while he recorded her drinking the water mixed with his semen.

Sim saved these videos on his personal computer at home.

These videos and more were discovered in a police raid conducted in 2009 when a third female colleague reported him to the authorities after she caught him taking up-skirt photos of her.

The police raid also revealed that Sim had taken videos of four of his colleagues and had organized the videos on his personal computer into separate folders named after each victim.

How he was discovered

On September 10, 2009, Sim approached a colleague at her desk and asked her to pass him a stack of documents.

While she was standing up, Sim squatted on the opposite side of the desk.

When she turned around she noticed that the accused was holding his mobile phone under her skirt.

After a struggle, she managed to grab the phone and discovered the upskirt shots of herself

She then reported the matter.

Further to the ten charges that Sim pleaded guilty to, he consented to another 149 charges which will be taken into consideration for sentencing to be held on December 1, 2010.

Sim pleaded for leniency saying he has voluntarily put himself through medical check ups and counselling sessions.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Kumaresan s/o Gohulabalam requested for a substantial jail term because of the sheer number of charges brought to light.

For intending to intrude upon the privacy of a woman, Sim faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the eight charges at hand.

He also faces imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or a fine, or both for each of the two charges of mischief faced.

oh man... this is another sick person.

nowadays sg so many sick people and teens :wacko::wacko:

ehhh isn't the upskirt photo taking wayyy too obvious? <_<

It's always the case with sexual deviants. First, do something small; it's successful, then move on to something more risky. And riskier, until they get caught. Risk = Thrill.

After all, what is the benefit of an upskirt pic? If he's turned on by upskirt pics, there're plenty, plenty on the internet. So it's the "thrill of the hunt" that got him in the end.

[laugh] ... never record what u dun want others to find out

maybe i'm sick too...

i like my gal to swallow... that is IF she is ok with it... but most of the gals i've been with rather not swallow... but most dont mind tasting it... pls note i never force or persuade... i just ask if they dare to blah blah blah... and the rest is history...

i also like taking sexy suductive photos of gals... with their consent of course...

but to do any of this WITHOUT consent... is simply like having sex/making love WITHOUT consent... which is RAPE...

so i say cane this mother fcuker... and because he is a police officer, cane more... KNN b------d....

the worst feeling you can have is to imagine his victims are your gal frds or wives or daughters... bloody fcuker should be punished just like a rapist.... if his victims were my close frds or relatives or wife... i'll break his fcuking face.... tie him up to a tree... pluck his pubic hair with a plyer... use a windproof light to burn his dick head... then use the plyer to crush his balls... [mad]

mmmmmm sperm. none of u try before meh? i tot soggy biscuit very common last time in army? even my time also got soggy biscuit exercise.... Knn, all gek siao act like nuns now. [sly]

↡ Advertisement