Singtel Fiber Broadband (NGBN)

Jman888

the speed is fine for current 10mbps for all my devices, it is the in-coming call that freeze, hang all the devices <_<

hmmm....think i call you daily lah.... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

the speed is fine for current 10mbps for all my devices, it is the in-coming call that freeze, hang all the devices <_<

think you need uninterrupted connection too, so that you won't post twice [:p]

Bro, you just gotta check your device specs, the hardware for the internet may have its limits. The spec got state the maximum speed the product can handle.

lol you still use house phone? hardly anyone call me on my house phone...

i think is modem issue... ask them change lor.... its free mah...... talk to a senior agent from ST and ask them to get malifax to send agent down... mailfax are the one that provides the modem....

they came to my place like 4-5 times.. at last my issue settled

lol you still use house phone? hardly anyone call me on my house phone...

i think is modem issue... ask them change lor.... its free mah...... talk to a senior agent from ST and ask them to get malifax to send agent down... mailfax are the one that provides the modem....

they came to my place like 4-5 times.. at last my issue settled

they are coming to change tomorrow :D perhaps the problem will be solved then [rolleyes]

thought it may be a good excuse to go for FO [laugh] [laugh]

they are coming to change tomorrow :D perhaps the problem will be solved then [rolleyes]

thought it may be a good excuse to go for FO [laugh][laugh]

you another one...midlife crisis...spend $$$ suka suka <_<<_<

thought it may be a good excuse to go for FO [laugh] [laugh]

Since you decided on fo then go for it. You be our guinea pig. Give review hor

you another one...midlife crisis...spend $$$ suka suka <_<<_<

err..... who's talking [:p]

me spending $5 more a month, your hobby like $5 more a day on petrol only [laugh]

receive no notice to upgrade leh [bigcry]

I thought you can request open net to come down and install the fibre optic wire for you? Thats what my dad did when we were renovating our house.

I thought you can request open net to come down and install the fibre optic wire for you? Thats what my dad did when we were renovating our house.

i tot need notice? duno leh.... :D

i tot need notice? duno leh.... :D

haha. I just checked opennet website, you can go visit their website check your area got coverage or not. If got can just get them to do for free.

haha. I just checked opennet website, you can go visit their website check your area got coverage or not. If got can just get them to do for free.

Thanks i go have a look

mine say installation between Oct 2010 to Dec 2010.... never receive anything... nbz

Edited by Galantspeedz

Thanks i go have a look

mine say installation between Oct 2010 to Dec 2010.... never receive anything... nbz

Then its time to request for it liao! :angry:

Thanks i go have a look

if your area is ready and you are on SNBB, you should already receive a mailer asking you to upgrade :D