Time to Go MY for Petrol Liao....

Crazecow

Btw, anyone pump Vpower there on a regular basis? How is it? Any issues? Cause I am thinking of going there for the Vpower regularly from now on. No more Caltex for me.

Btw, anyone pump Vpower there on a regular basis? How is it? Any issues? Cause I am thinking of going there for the Vpower regularly from now on. No more Caltex for me.

There are 2 Vpower.

Vpower Racing [thumbsup] . But very ex. Still cheaper than SG la.

still hav to go in 3/4 tank... the most stupidest rule set ever... if they dun even giv us the rights to choose which country petrol we shld go for dan still dare to tok abt democratic??? we hav the freedom to buy or not to buy cars, pumping of petrol is our own will too... if the cartel here dun anyhow play wif increasing the prices, will ppl tink of going alternative??? the garment juz wan to protect the cartels as they hav a certain %%% earnings from there as well... feed full full dan tell the whole world no erection in Dec... CRAP AND BS!!!

did you calculate the actual savings from each trip?

remember to factor in the toll charges and time wasted at the checkpoints.

unless you are going in for the makan and shopping, else not worth the effort lah

for most small sized sedans with < 60L fuel tank, the savings is marginal.

(that is if you stick to the 3/4 tank rule)

Edited by Xefera

did you calculate the actual savings from each trip?

remember to factor in the toll charges and time wasted at the checkpoints.

unless you are going in for the makan and shopping, else not worth the effort lah

for most small sized sedans with < 60L fuel tank, the savings is marginal.

(that is if you stick to the 3/4 tank rule)

Ya, good advice. TS pls listen to this. [sly]

There are 2 Vpower.

Vpower Racing [thumbsup] . But very ex. Still cheaper than SG la.

Yes, Vpower Racing, the blue colour one. Any idea how much is it per L? I remember last time I pump is something like RM 2.50

Neutral Newbie

Yes, Vpower Racing, the blue colour one. Any idea how much is it per L? I remember last time I pump is something like RM 2.50

Still the same price. Anyone knw the diff between this and v power 97. Frm wat I know both are Ron 97 petrol and the price diff is almost 50 cent per lit.

Caltex now $2.005 already..... sucks big time......

Dun pump high grade petrol lor. Pump 95 shld be ok, and the price after card discount, still can pump lah. [:p]

got anyone bring a few jellycan go MY to fill with petrol then bring home slowly refill hehe.

i've heard my friend's friend who is riding bike, when go MY pump petrol, fill a bottle to take home.

got anyone bring a few jellycan go MY to fill with petrol then bring home slowly refill hehe.

i've heard my friend's friend who is riding bike, when go MY pump petrol, fill a bottle to take home.

Can pass ICA?

how can. the petrol fumes like 'un-stopper-able' one.

dont know about bike. maybe bikes got this gasoline smell all the time. why he bother fill bottle anw? bikes can go in on reserve tank what.

Still the same price. Anyone knw the diff between this and v power 97. Frm wat I know both are Ron 97 petrol and the price diff is almost 50 cent per lit.

v power 97 is like our 'normal' 98. v power racing is like our v power. liddat lor.

↡ Advertisement