Official: 2011 Audi A6!!!

Caddilac

Neutral Newbie

alot of auto companies have similar-looking models called uniform design. their design looks great, and it has been translated successfully to all of their recent models. The new A6 has many more A7 and A8 attributes, looks really good for me. If the entry-level A6 pulls ~ 272hp / 350Nm of torque from the 2.0T, that will be an awesome motor in the A6.

↡ Advertisement

alot of auto companies have similar-looking models called uniform design. their design looks great, and it has been translated successfully to all of their recent models. The new A6 has many more A7 and A8 attributes, looks really good for me. If the entry-level A6 pulls ~ 272hp / 350Nm of torque from the 2.0T, that will be an awesome motor in the A6.

you sure or not??? 272bhp??? 290bhp comes from the restricted 3.0Supercharged V6 engine leah....

272bhp on the 2.0Turbo model???

i know the S3 has this engine, but on the A6, power would probably drop to 250bhp....that's a more realistic figure....

and hopefully they phase out the MultiTronic transmission....

lol....

Neutral Newbie

nowadays so many A4 on the road....

must get minimum A6 or A8 to weather the status symbol associated with these cars....

The truly affluent and extravagant folks would opt for Bentley Continental Flying Spur or Aston Martin Rapide to flaunt their wealth.

These 2 are among the elite saloon models to stand out from the mass German automobile manufacturers (BMW,Merc,Audi).

well... looks like Audi is playing it safe. No big swing in design cue.

Nice but sure mark up sky high....... pass. Not into 250k 2.0T A6... [:p] Singapore is the only place on earth where people pay 200k for entry level engine.

The truly affluent and extravagant folks would opt for Bentley Continental Flying Spur or Aston Martin Rapide to flaunt their wealth.

These 2 are among the elite saloon models to stand out from the mass German automobile manufacturers (BMW,Merc,Audi).

the Bentley Flying Spur is also quite common if you drive in the city....

the Aston Martin Rapide is more like it, but you'll most probably be driving the car yourself, rather than be chauffeured in one....

[:p]

well... looks like Audi is playing it safe. No big swing in design cue.

Nice but sure mark up sky high....... pass. Not into 250k 2.0T A6... [:p] Singapore is the only place on earth where people pay 200k for entry level engine.

nope....the sentence should be,

Singapore is the only place on earth where people pay $200k for entry level engine, with low OMV....

(car buyers in this class of cars willingly let the dealer/ importer earn the profits-> easily over $40k per car)....

[laugh][laugh]

the Bentley Flying Spur is also quite common if you drive in the city....

the Aston Martin Rapide is more like it, but you'll most probably be driving the car yourself, rather than be chauffeured in one....

[:p]

Rapide, Flying Spur, Quattroporte, Panamera, ... all are aiming for a piece of S, 7 and A8 pie.

coming up - Estoque from Lambo, Etern from Lotus ...

But to truly distinguish yourself, get the Aston Martin Cygnet or Lotus City Car.

Neutral Newbie

But to truly distinguish yourself, get the Aston Martin Cygnet or Lotus City Car.

They are too small for my liking.Maybe the Estoque will be the showstopper among the elite saloon cars.

I sure hope Jaguar will redesign XF's front because that is its achilles heel.When they successfully copy the earlier concept's front onto XF,it sure will sell like hotcakes.

Edited by Taciturn

Rapide, Flying Spur, Quattroporte, Panamera, ... all are aiming for a piece of S, 7 and A8 pie.

coming up - Estoque from Lambo, Etern from Lotus ...

But these exotic cars difficult for daily commune lah. That is why these group of people still have a 7 or S in their garage for daily marketing and ferry the old folks. There is a reason why BMW and Merc still sells their limo well.

I see many tai tai drive big limo now bec husband all drive sporkcar to work. For their wifey, no need to distinguish. Safe, big and reasonable power enough. [laugh]

nope....the sentence should be,

Singapore is the only place on earth where people pay $200k for entry level engine, with low OMV....

(car buyers in this class of cars willingly let the dealer/ importer earn the profits-> easily over $40k per car)....

[laugh][laugh]

I think this month COE will chong thru 50k.... This means an A6 depreciation will be 20k pa.... c--k tear. [laugh]

My friend bought a used one at 11k pa.... siao!

But these exotic cars difficult for daily commune lah. That is why these group of people still have a 7 or S in their garage for daily marketing and ferry the old folks. There is a reason why BMW and Merc still sells their limo well.

I see many tai tai drive big limo now bec husband all drive sporkcar to work. For their wifey, no need to distinguish. Safe, big and reasonable power enough. [laugh]

well, for old people, i actually think the 5 GT is kind of a good car.... high roofline, high seats, but not too high... can just walk into the car without having to stoop down to get in, or climb up (for SUVs). Old people with weak knees will appreciate this.

well, for old people, i actually think the 5 GT is kind of a good car.... high roofline, high seats, but not too high... can just walk into the car without having to stoop down to get in, or climb up (for SUVs). Old people with weak knees will appreciate this.

ha ha ha... my boss drives that. [:p]

All audi models look almost the same except for a few distinctive ones....

Not saying it's not nice, but it's really very BORING after a while.