Saw a white speeding lancer GLX outside parkway parade

Ithunk

Actually it travelled faster than light. While the GLX's image is still burned in your retina, the actual car reached Jurong Point liao.

My best guess.. he was trying to speed wif full throttle depressed but apparently his empty vessel "lau hong" & cant seem to pick up as fast at all... [laugh]

i saw a white lancer glx with slightly larger than stock exhaust speeding along upp thomson too around evening time.its white in colour and without any spoiler.

man , the sound of the exhaust is loud ! saw it it from my rear view mirror that its zig zagging thru the traffic and when it went pass me , i was intimidated .scares the sh1t out of me..

Edited by Rb26dett

i saw a white lancer glx with slightly larger than stock exhaust speeding along upp thomson too around evening time.its white in colour and without any spoiler.

man , the sound of the exhaust is loud ! saw it it from my rear view mirror that its zig zagging thru the traffic and when it went pass me , i was intimidated .scares the sh1t out of me..

Skyline scared of a lancer? zhun bo? [laugh]

i noe one white GLX driven by a young guy about my age always vroom vroom in the carpark. rear bumper exhaust area brownish..should be decat.

Car loud but slow, driver always like to purposely rev to hear the sound.

I believe all of us appreciate and very thankful if you report any such observation to the Authority. You help make the roads safer for us. Many thanks.

so did I but i saw was a MR with a very very big spoiler

I believe that driver/owner confessed/compensate his lack of driving skill/bought wrong car with spoiler. A 1.0L Uno overtook a convoy of cars with more power engines along NSH (witnessed by the AD staff among us)

i noe one white GLX driven by a young guy about my age always vroom vroom in the carpark. rear bumper exhaust area brownish..should be decat.

Car loud but slow, driver always like to purposely rev to hear the sound.

He could install microphone besides the exhaust and wired to the speakers inside the car (laugh)

Wow....Your signature pic looks v nice.