How to appeal lta summon? What to write?

Meepok87

Neutral Newbie

Hey bros,

I received a LTA letter for summon for parking opposite double continous white line. Just wondering how do i appeal? i checked onemotoring website and only found the mode of payment.

Anyway i found this online, not sure if its true anot.

Please be informed that for illegal parking summonses issued on or after 1 Nov 2010, please send your written appeal to LTA, 10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701, or fax to 6553 5329 or 6752 3760. If you wish to make payments for the summons, you can do it online through www.onemotoring.com.sg website, or any AXS Stations, SAM, Singapore Post counters, vPost, Bank facilities or proceed down to make payment at LTA counters.

For illegal parking summonses issued before 1 Nov 2010, if you wish to appeal, please send your written appeal to [email protected] or appeal in person at Traffic Police HQ, No. 10 Ubi Avenue 3, Singapore 408865

Anyway, i parked my car at the landed property area and there is NO DOUBLE CONTINOUS white line there( i checked after receiving the summon) and i am not blocking any door or whatso ever. But still i receive this summon, i suspect the owners called to complain?

So i was thinking how shld i write my appeal letter? mentioned that there is no white line but i regreted my actions?

Pls advice :D

↡ Advertisement

mentioned that there is no white line but i regreted my actions?

Pls advice :D

no white line than y u regret? contradicting.

say u helping very sick friend, cannot walk, back to home and that is the nearest spot to the house?

Neutral Newbie

no white line than y u regret? contradicting.

say u helping very sick friend, cannot walk, back to home and that is the nearest spot to the house?

ya i mean, i was tinking that if i die die insist that there is no double continous white line, there is no point ma.

They can easily rebuke me by saying that there is, i nv check or smth lidat.

So i was thinking whether shld i mention the point that there is no double white line anot. I tink i shld not right?

So i was thinking whether shld i mention the point that there is no double white line anot. I tink i shld not right?

they will accept yr appeal but stirp yr license off because u are blind [laugh][:p]

no la, if u mentiond that, might as well don appeal.

frankly, i would just pay.

since you are certain there is no white line, just send in your query.

Remember to take pictures and video of the surronding.

Neutral Newbie

they will accept yr appeal but stirp yr license off because u are blind [laugh][:p]

no la, if u mentiond that, might as well don appeal.

frankly, i would just pay.

no la try appeal ma, if fail den pay up lo. Just 1 email only. But i doubt i will mention abt the double white line.

But just wondering, normally it shld be ok if we parked at landed property area rite.

Cfm complained by owner there. Anyway, if cfm no white line, I would have taken a few pics on the spot n attached with appeal letter. Well, I think it's still not too late to go back there n take some pics/video n appeal. Good Luck!

no la try appeal ma, if fail den pay up lo. Just 1 email only. But i doubt i will mention abt the double white line.

But just wondering, normally it shld be ok if we parked at landed property area rite.

Depend centre of road got white line or not [drivingcar]

Usually roads along private property are ok to park.

If need to take a picture, might as well use google map (with picture and street name) with URL attached to your email.

Neutral Newbie

wa i used google map. DAMN CLEAR! there is no double white line! [cool]

So should i take the photo and attached it there and rebuke them?

Bro, just say you visiting relatives can liao.

The point is parking on side of road without any white line in the centre should not hv kena summon. If got white line, even u visit yr grandmother also will kena summon :o

The point is parking on side of road without any white line in the centre should not hv kena summon. If got white line, even u visit yr grandmother also will kena summon :o

They wont summon residents even if they park at white line, visitors I don't know liao, since TS said no white line, just tell them both.