Any steam cleaner recommendations?

Civic6656

CNY is around the corner and the fearful SPRING CLEANING is coming... [bigcry]

I saw the Karcher Steam Cleaner while shopping at Best Denki last night. Model SC1122 having promo now.

Anyone using the steamers for cleaning the oily kitchen tops, oily windows and floor tiles (white joints turned black over the years). <_<

Is it really useful? Any recommendation please... ^_^

↡ Advertisement

i also used the karcher one but my purpose was to use it to clean the aircon fan and fins and not to use to clean kitchen and toilet things

it is useful but it must be used weekly or forthnightly in order to prevent dust build up

thinking of getting a steam cleaner to mop floor and also to clean the tile in the toilet...

any more feedback on the pro and con of the Karcher Steam cleaner?

also what abt the accessories... can intro some good accessories to go with the steamer...

like attachement or brush head.

thinking of getting a steam cleaner to mop floor and also to clean the tile in the toilet...

any more feedback on the pro and con of the Karcher Steam cleaner?

also what abt the accessories... can intro some good accessories to go with the steamer...

like attachement or brush head.

The model i saw SC1122 comes with all the necessary accessories. Now selling $318 (usual $398)...

If it really works, no harm investing lor.

Spring Clean = Nightmare for me... <_<

Avante should be avoid. My wife bought it and it work like s--t. The karcher model mention is Gd excePt for the length of wire is too short for me and should buy a few more pcs of the cotton clothes.

Avante should be avoid. My wife bought it and it work like s--t. The karcher model mention is Gd excePt for the length of wire is too short for me and should buy a few more pcs of the cotton clothes.

What is the disadvantage of Avante?

Which Karcher model did u get? Can it remove stains between floor tiles?

We bought the osim steam cleaner. I think it was like 2k a few years back...

used it like 3 times.

It looks simple to use but actually takes a LOT of time to set up and dismantle, clean and pack.... very inefficient.

We bought the osim steam cleaner. I think it was like 2k a few years back...

used it like 3 times.

It looks simple to use but actually takes a LOT of time to set up and dismantle, clean and pack.... very inefficient.

Oops... But can it actually cleans up the dirts in between tiles?

I bought avante stingray steamer the water storage is low and the steam release seem to make it like washing floor.

I using Karcher 1122, whether can remove stain between floor tiles i not too sure. For my tiles, it can't. but it worked well for my other cleaning purpose. I just dun like the handle as it is way too short for my height for mopping.

Hi Civic,

I have the SC1122 to let go if you are interested. Brand new, used only once.

I bought the SC1122 in Sept this year for my wife to use. Wanted her to use it to steam clean and "sterilise" the floor so that our baby girl can crawl. But she's not a hands on techie person and prefer the traditional way of mopping.

So in the end, i used for to steam clean a few living room tiles *lol* and it has been sitting there since.

If u are interested, pls PM me.

:)

I bought a steam cleaner that is always on promotion at DIY Shop or sometimes outside Supermarkets. Brand is called "Roman". Paid like $100. Good for first 5 times, then got stuck even though I followed the recommendation on how to clean up after each use. But Steam doesn't come out. Then I sent for servicing. Then every 1-2months I take it out, I realized it's stuck again. Always need to send for servicing before it can be used for 1-2 times. Complete waste of time / money.

Neutral Newbie

CNY is around the corner and the fearful SPRING CLEANING is coming... [bigcry]

I saw the Karcher Steam Cleaner while shopping at Best Denki last night. Model SC1122 having promo now.

Anyone using the steamers for cleaning the oily kitchen tops, oily windows and floor tiles (white joints turned black over the years). <_<

Is it really useful? Any recommendation please... ^_^

Just bought one karcher steam cleaner from caltex. Redeemed it using points.

They also have wet and dry vacuum, electric broom, garden hose, etc..price is competitive [;)]