Conditions of Singapore roads....

Rastaman01

Actually Malaysian roads in general ain't too bad until you meet some unexpected potholes.

Singapore roads have too many protruding metal covers all over the island. So, it's bumpy all the way. Whereas, for Malaysia, no/little metal covers along the roads. So, only bumpy when met with potholes.

Malaysia roads are good at expressways and highways in the main city..... other small town roads are full of potholes and suddenly sunken manholes.

Singapore roads are far better in every corner of the city/neighborhood and clearly painted with markings.

Thai roads are even worse....

ya agree, and especially on the left hand side of the lane, my office here payaleber got alot of new roads, that make me feel like roller coaster, and on runflat tyre, i am like a f1 driver hearing super noisy tyre sound

Precisely my point. Yup Malaysia roads are like that which can be expected cause they don't pay outrageous Taxes all these. Here we pay and get these.

Is it just me or is does anyone else realize that our roads conditions getting bumpier or uneven even expressways and heartlands.

myfirstflat.jpg

-_-

Lots of road works in spore recently, a same stretch of road can road work few times in a yr, notice after they cover the hole they dig for the road work, the road will become uneven and bumpy.

On CTE lane 2 towards city, near the PIE exits, can see a metal bar exposed on the ground! Can see cars shifting to the right of lane when nearing this portion.