Conditions of Singapore roads....

Rastaman01

seriously i oso felt a bit... dun noe if u guys noticed whenever there is a digging hole on the tar road dan covering back is not gd at all... will confirm hav a hump over the original road tar... dun noe tis guys are trained or juz anyhow cover up as long as covered up can liao...

garment paying them to do such a slipshod manner... nice one...

↡ Advertisement

Travelling from one raffles quay to river valley via cross street through chinatown has got to be the worst... It is like travelling in a war torn zone...

Expats and tourists must be wondering if sinkapore kenna bomb recently.... First class roads, world class country my arse!

Next time some minister dares to blow his tiny trumpet about sinkapore being world class, someone should bring up the road conditions to counter him. I mean, you keep advertising sinkapore as having world class infrastructure to attract foreign investors, why then do you want to compare our infrastructure to third world countries as an excuse everytime something bad pops up like flooding etc? It is like "oh you should be thankful, malaysia/thailand/china/vietnam is worse". what a crock of sheeeit. Want to compare, compare to world class lah, since the govt loves to portray our country as world class.

Recently they closed the flyover so everyone has to travel down there... I think all those ferrari and lambo drivers sure kpkb everyday.

Just a thought.

If the government make the road better, are you guys willing to pay higher road tax for it?

We must be careful what we wish for, for it may come true. They build better road, then demand higher road tax.

In Sunny Singapore, you want better-> pay more.

Just a thought.

If the government make the road better, are you guys willing to pay higher road tax for it?

We must be careful what we wish for, for it may come true. They build better road, then demand higher road tax.

In Sunny Singapore, you want better-> pay more.

I think the problem is last time don't have so many bad roads but now it got worse though our tax is still the same.........

Used to feel all the bumps on the road when i was riding my sportsbike last year, which was normal considering it had race suspension.

But now on my street bike i'm still feeling the bumps. So, yes. The roads are getting worst.

Used to feel all the bumps on the road when i was riding my sportsbike last year, which was normal considering it had race suspension.

But now on my street bike i'm still feeling the bumps. So, yes. The roads are getting worst.

Try that in Bolehland, see which one is more worst. [laugh]

Considering how crap the KPE tunnel road surface has been since the day it opened, i wonder how bad the MCE tunnel is going to be.

At least they don't have so many protruding or recessed metal covers on the roads which is a BIG plus for motorcyclists.

SG being the smallest country on earth, has the most expensive road taxES in the universe! Even one pothole on the road is unacceptable!

well, not bias or racist......they do so many constructions every corner of sgp, dig here and there, when they repave the roads, you can see it very badly done...not like last time...

and the people doing the job.......thinks that its okay, because it already better then the work they done back in their homeland. so what else can you expect more? they put in 110% effort to re-pave our roads...so, dont ask for more.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Considering how crap the KPE tunnel road surface has been since the day it opened, i wonder how bad the MCE tunnel is going to be.

u must have no doubt on it's quality...the cost of the road is at a whopping extravaganza SGD4.1 billions!!!

and it's just for......5km of road. [:p]

when news like this comes up,i got cold sweat...wonder where the next erp is going to be installed..or other scholar ideas they can come up with to suck it back.

Edited by Porkerchong

Neutral Newbie

SG being the smallest country on earth, has the most expensive road taxES in the universe! Even one pothole on the road is unacceptable!

got some potholes no matter how many times they patch the hole still appear..

the contractor tan dua $ sia..haha..the pothole becomes a mi tang.

↡ Advertisement