He never speeding, a safe driver.

Mrlau

This guy has been "famous" for a long time on Hong Kong's roads, particularly on the Tuen Mun Highway and Lung Cheung Road (where he met his end) which he uses to commute to his workplace daily. I've encountered him a few times myself - once I was travelling at 110km/h on the middle lane of a highway (not on his usual route, which has speed limits of only 70 and 80km/h) and he went past me as though I was stationary. Others have shot videos of him and those who encounter him daily will vouch that the way he accelerates is not typical of a 1500cc Corolla.

Lots of people have been saying he will meet his end in this way - some even cursed him to kill himself. Maybe the curses got to him? Well I do pity his family and can only be glad that no one else died through his reckless stunts which have been known for more than a year if I recall correctly.

One thing I wonder is why the hell he wasn't wearing his seat belt? He might have survived if he did.

Edited by Bicolor

wow this is classic

speedo meter stuck at 120km/h

anyway since he might be curse by netcitizen for driving and endanger others some more with video shot

i hope it wont happen to the so call famous KPE van in the other thread

seat belt is defintely a must....if the seat belt causes the shirt to crease, so be it

at least the armour of the car will still protect the occupant.......unless the armour all used up, total cursh then nopian lah

i think HK can claim...

Got a case i heard of, car kenna hit n run, car damaged only, he had license plate of culprit, police track the culprit all the way to his house and bring him to court... SG got such thing meh? police tell u lppl

HK news damn good. the graphic is very detail.

You wanna see those cartoon on how they show a Lexus hit a cyclist, err I mean tree trunk,?... no thxs... those words alone already very disgusting, no need to add more shitty images on it... [laugh]

Turbocharged

You wanna see those cartoon on how they show a Lexus hit a cyclist, err I mean tree trunk,?... no thxs... those words alone already very disgusting, no need to add more shitty images on it... [laugh]

at least they make an effort. very professional.

Turbocharged

this brings 1 question. does torque make any difference to impact?

130kmh @ 7.5k rpm crash vs 130kmh @ 3k rpm crash.

don't think so cos both rpm is already at 130km/hr