Xtra Legroom seats on Jetstar

Beachboys

Flying Jetstar but am afraid I won't last the journey in the usual cramped seats (i'm pretty tall)...

Understand tat there r the emergency seats which offers alot more room..

How does one request for those seats: Via the online seats selection (which seat no or row) ??? or at the check-in counter?

Edited by Beachboys
↡ Advertisement

Flying Jetstar but am afraid I won't last the journey in the usual cramped seats (i'm pretty tall)...

How does one request for those seats: Via the online seats selection (which seat no or row) ??? or at the check-in counter?

Via online seat selector.. You also have to pay a few bucks extra..

You can key in your booking reference number and buy the seat that you want. I think the seat you're eyeing is about S$30 per sector.

If the seats are available, the air-stewardess will also ask if anyone want to have seats with more legroom but of course must pay lah...... [:p]

So if you intend to get these seats anyway, buy it online and you can choose the seat you want.

ic... i suppose these seats r the 1st row ???

The emergency seats are Row 1 and the 2 rows in the middle where the doors are located, I think Row 13 & 14.

ic... i suppose these seats r the 1st row ???

Those seats are near to the emergency exit doors of the plane and as such, more leg space. There are only 18 such seats on their fleet of AB320.

Just came back from China on Jetstar plane.

You can key in your booking reference number and buy the seat that you want. I think the seat you're eyeing is about S$30 per sector.

If the seats are available, the air-stewardess will also ask if anyone want to have seats with more legroom but of course must pay lah...... [:p]

So if you intend to get these seats anyway, buy it online and you can choose the seat you want.

Early booking through on-line is $10/- extra but once on board, $30/- if you ask the steward ....... [mad][mad]

↡ Advertisement