Immobiliser issue... any advice??

Hosaybo

My 7 comming 7 year old car cannot start because the car could not detect my key immobiliser (security light still blinking even though key is inserted). Would like to know if nay bro know what can be done to rectify the issue. Is it possible to remove the immobiliser???

Any advice/help is appreciated.

Rgds

HSB

↡ Advertisement

My 7 comming 7 year old car cannot start because the car could not detect my key immobiliser (security light still blinking even though key is inserted). Would like to know if nay bro know what can be done to rectify the issue. Is it possible to remove the immobiliser???

Any advice/help is appreciated.

Rgds

HSB

Just bypass the immobiliser, professional can do it within a few minutes (those car thief) most accessories shop can do it within 1 hour...l

In America, this would be the responsibility of the manuFacturer. Just like a stuck accelerator. A failed immobilizer is surely car deFects!!

But in Singapore...another story altogether.

There are immobiliser bypassed module for most Japanese cars.

When I installed my push button start for my jazz, I also inatal the bypassed so that I do not need the key immobilizer to start the car thru the third party push button start.

Just to update for sharing purposes. Sent my car to my mech and asked him to check. He stripped the car and found a wire connecting the ecu to the immobiliser is almost broken..... Basically left with a few strands holding it together which explain why it can start sometimes.

Neutral Newbie

My car key flip type with immobiliser and lock/unlock door function only. if I add on the new alarm system with better function, do they need to disabled the current remote and immobiliser.

↡ Advertisement