Is this a good deal?

Edwardtkh

hi guys,

saw this at autobacs, festive promo.

http://www.autobacs.com.sg/pop.htm

am looking at the Alpine Audio Package @ S$599:

- PMX F640 4 Channel Amp (Seperate @ S$380+)

- SPG 17C2 Component Speaker (Seperately @ S$260+)

- SPC C2 Coaxial Speaker (Seperately @ S$135)

Free installation, free cables.

Good deal? Thx

↡ Advertisement

hi guys,

Good deal? Thx

ideally u wil stil need bass tube or sub. to b honest, the road to ICE is long and winding. without good soundproofing, the effect is only 50% at most compared to what u hear at their demo rooms. [:p]

but say u only wan jus better speakers slight upgrade kind, go look up 2nd hand, im sure u wil b able to get the same setup at half tat price. ^_^

hi guys,

Good deal? Thx

Such an coincidence.

I was at Autobacs Ubi yesterday and was looking at this deal since my 4.5 years old car is still fitted with the default speakers. Tested the speakers with an Alpine HU(CDE-100EUB), the music sounds really good. :)

I understand that the installation work is quite important besides the speakers and amp.

Anybody done ICE installation at Autobacs before?

Any ICE experts can give some advice?

Such an coincidence.

I was at Autobacs Ubi yesterday and was looking at this deal since my 4.5 years old car is still fitted with the default speakers. Tested the speakers with an Alpine HU(CDE-100EUB), the music sounds really good. :)

I understand that the installation work is quite important besides the speakers and amp.

Anybody done ICE installation at Autobacs before?

Any ICE experts can give some advice?

Oh, is it around 4plus pm when you are there? If you are, i'm actually there too. another alternative is to buy the set, and bring it to

some reputable shop to do installation. of course, labour charge is extra..

Oh, is it around 4plus pm when you are there? If you are, i'm actually there too. another alternative is to buy the set, and bring it to

some reputable shop to do installation. of course, labour charge is extra..

I was there till 4.30pm...perhaps you might have seen me tweaking the HU and the speakers. :D

Was there to buy some stuff to clean car so stopped at the audio division to test the speakers.

I think it is also dependable on the installers on whether they are familiar with your car.

Some installers do not have enough experience with certain car models and might not do a good job.

I guess I might go Foon Audio or Soundflux to do my ICE upgrades. I think they should have enough experience with my car model.

Somehow I do not have confidence in the installers at Autobacs despite the good deal. The service staff seems like jack of all trades but master of none.

I was there till 4.30pm...perhaps you might have seen me tweaking the HU and the speakers. :D

Was there to buy some stuff to clean car so stopped at the audio division to test the speakers.

I think it is also dependable on the installers on whether they are familiar with your car.

Some installers do not have enough experience with certain car models and might not do a good job.

I guess I might go Foon Audio or Soundflux to do my ICE upgrades. I think they should have enough experience with my car model.

Somehow I do not have confidence in the installers at Autobacs despite the good deal. The service staff seems like jack of all trades but master of none.

Bro, sent you a PM.. :D I'm driving a latio, so SoundFlux is my choice too...

↡ Advertisement