Batam massage trip

Donut

Any one know or been to Batam for spa/massage package?

i planning one, so need to know some info, such as which spa place is good, price, service.....

I know some travel agent has package price that include ferry, spa and shopping tour

If i want to arrange everything by myself; buy ferry ticket separately, book spa separately and taking cab there, will it be cheaper than those package, and is it safe??

↡ Advertisement

i planning one, so need to know some info, such as which spa place is good, price, service.....

I know some travel agent has package price that include ferry, spa and shopping tour

If i want to arrange everything by myself; buy ferry ticket separately, book spa separately and taking cab there, will it be cheaper than those package, and is it safe??

for massage, go to sport massage at behind TOP100 Penuin as i've been there before and they r polite. also got reflexyology, etc. if u can speak malay, u can take cab and ferry on ur own, i got joined the tour before and its one day tour and got no time to massage or shopping at mall

Batam. I been to many many places for massage in Batam... usually go there once every 2-3 month with wife.. hehehehehe

Most of them are good, better than in Singapore. The one that I recommend is Sports Massage, one next to Hotel Seruni while the other one is next to Hotel Harmony. From Batam Centre take a cab around 50 thousand rupiah... Seruni is nearer but near Harmony is bigger, near Nagoya.

Massage 2 hours around $28 (190,000 to 220,000 rupiah)(it used to be much much cheaper)

For Spa, there is a lot to choose from.. it depends on your need. Package start from $80 to $120...

I usually go just for the massage... then go Batam Centre eat their Nasi Penyet at their 3rd floor. Nasi Penyet Ria (around $1.80), taupau J.co Doughnuts - the kids just love it.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Batam. I been to many many places for massage in Batam... usually go there once every 2-3 month with wife.. hehehehehe

Most of them are good, better than in Singapore. The one that I recommend is Sports Massage, one next to Hotel Seruni while the other one is next to Hotel Harmony. From Batam Centre take a cab around 50 thousand rupiah... Seruni is nearer but near Harmony is bigger, near Nagoya.

Massage 2 hours around $28 (190,000 to 220,000 rupiah)(it used to be much much cheaper)

For Spa, there is a lot to choose from.. it depends on your need. Package start from $80 to $120...

I usually go just for the massage... then go Batam Centre eat their Nasi Penyet at their 3rd floor. Nasi Penyet Ria (around $1.80), taupau J.co Doughnuts - the kids just love it.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

yah i like nasi penyet alot and also the 'bakso' or meatball at batam centre, megamall very nice

bro ... maybe you would like to go flowerpod forum to see...

ok.. my recommendation if u wan a package is Harris 's 3 hour SPA package.. u can go google JA travel for the price list.. book thru harris website and the ja travel is same price... its highly recommend coz it has good nice SPA and the couple spa "rooms" are nice..

other than that some other SPA recommnded is ESKA or ISABELLA SPA.. both is at NAGOYA and is clean... around $80 per couple .. there is this package that is ESKA spa + harmoni ONE hotel...

ESKA spa is more nicer rooms and stuff..... but ISABELLA to wat i noe is more like use curtain to "partition".

see ur budget and u wanna stay over or not...

bro, i'm talking abt clean proper massage lah..... i bringing partner there.... cannot do those stuff lah....

next time we can go and do roaming by ourselves if u want.... [laugh][laugh]

bro, i'm talking abt clean proper massage lah..... i bringing partner there.... cannot do those stuff lah....

next time we can go and do roaming by ourselves if u want.... [laugh][laugh]

its totally clean lah, wad u think?? OMG [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Isabella's quite good. After massage, can heed to some shopping or seafood meal. After that come back and have a free shuttle to ur resort/hotel or also back to the jetty.

bro ... maybe you would like to go flowerpod forum to see...

ok.. my recommendation if u wan a package is Harris 's 3 hour SPA package.. u can go google JA travel for the price list.. book thru harris website and the ja travel is same price... its highly recommend coz it has good nice SPA and the couple spa "rooms" are nice..

other than that some other SPA recommnded is ESKA or ISABELLA SPA.. both is at NAGOYA and is clean... around $80 per couple .. there is this package that is ESKA spa + harmoni ONE hotel...

ESKA spa is more nicer rooms and stuff..... but ISABELLA to wat i noe is more like use curtain to "partition".

see ur budget and u wanna stay over or not...

I'm abit confused abt which ferry terminal to take.... Harbourfront or Tanan Merah?

Does it make any difference? If i'm going to Harris, which ferry terminal shld i go?

most importantly, which ferry terminal has the cheaper car parking for full day??! [laugh][laugh]

Harbourfront. If u want to park, park at the PSA carpark $1.20 for 1 hour (which is at the Harbourfront itself) either 4th or 5th floor. U then take the lift go 2nd floor if you want to take Batam Fast or 3rd floor to get the ticket from Penguin.... But advisable to get your ticket earlier (especially during this school holidays) because ticket sold very fast especially during weekend (most of the time sold out)

fyi it used to be cheap to park at Seah Imm Street carpark, ie $4 for whole days, but they scrapped it bec of punters from Resort World....Below u can check their schedule. I usually stay at Hotel Novotel....

Batam Fast

http://www.batamfast.com/index.aspx

Penguin

http://www.penguin.com.sg/ferryschedule.php

Once u reach Batam Centre, u can take a cab, either from Departing or Arrival just outside. Their rate quite fix, 50,000 rupiah to Sports Massage at Harmony Hotel. If u can talk Bahasa Indonesia, take Ojek (motorised bike, cheaper)....Alternatively walk up to their Megamall, which is just next door for your taxi.

I'm abit confused abt which ferry terminal to take.... Harbourfront or Tanan Merah?

Does it make any difference? If i'm going to Harris, which ferry terminal shld i go?

most importantly, which ferry terminal has the cheaper car parking for full day??! [laugh][laugh]

Frankly if u want a very good message, just go Sports Massage. U can choose 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour... up to u lah...

My favourite is either Combi (combination between Thai and Indon) or just traditional.

No need waste money on Spa hah. If u staying there overnite, spend the money on Seafood......

I usually get 2-3 big fish - one grilled, one sweet and sour, the other with sambal. Then get fried Kangkong with sambal Belacan, Tomyam soup. Sometimes get squid ask them make cumi cumi or fried squid dip with their sweet and sour sauce...

Even get grilled banana (yummy).....

After overnite sleep, go another round of massage before heading to their megamall for shopping.... then head back to Singapore. Heaven... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Frankly if u want a very good message, just go Sports Massage. U can choose 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour... up to u lah...

My favourite is either Combi (combination between Thai and Indon) or just traditional.

No need waste money on Spa hah. If u staying there overnite, spend the money on Seafood......

I usually get 2-3 big fish - one grilled, one sweet and sour, the other with sambal. Then get fried Kangkong with sambal Belacan, Tomyam soup. Sometimes get squid ask them make cumi cumi or fried squid dip with their sweet and sour sauce...

Even get grilled banana (yummy).....

After overnite sleep, go another round of massage before heading to their megamall for shopping.... then head back to Singapore. Heaven... :wub: :wub: :wub:

best u stay at iHotel, best and new, beside got shopping mall+ cheap movie at $2-3+ good variety of food(very nice)!!! can also shop for groceries if u want [rolleyes]