Hair Rebonding for guys

LOstFinDer

Have been bugged by seriously curly hair for the past 20 years... Finally decided to try rebonding >.< Where can i get a good and cheap one?

↡ Advertisement

Well if you're working around raffles.. there's Bounce Hair by Design @ 18 Raffles Quay... they do rebonding.. treatment.. scalp treatment... etc etc.. at affordable prices.. their services are rather good.. Can call them @ 62261855

Have been bugged by seriously curly hair for the past 20 years... Finally decided to try rebonding >.< Where can i get a good and cheap one?

Where you going?? Match making arhh? [laugh]

Put on the Hulk Hogan bandana and pump your biceps.

Good luck!

Bro, you gotta keep reborning everytime it grows you know? After reborning/perming a number of times, it will no longer have much effects on your hair anymore.

How come like suddenly alot of threads about guy facial topics, lasik, double eyelid, rebonding...etc?

All from same TS?

wats next? Penis enlargement? Ball bearing insertions?

How come like suddenly alot of threads about guy facial topics, lasik, double eyelid, rebonding...etc?

All from same TS?

wats next? Penis enlargement? Ball bearing insertions?

Come on lah. It's not against the law if TS is born fugly. :D

no need to re"bomb".

if a guy's hair is not natural straight, just keep it short and cut armani hairstyle. very nice also.~

Bro, armani sounds very old school leh, very long time never hear liao. [laugh]

did it abt 10 years ago .... sat almost 5 hours in the chair while the hair-dressers worked on it.

that was when it was first introduced .... $190 then ..... now shud be cheaper.

but my natural curls too "strong" ... the straight effect wore off in abt 5 to 6 months.

anyway, does not matter what other think ... if you want to try it, just go ahead and do it.

we didn't confirm with TS which hair is he talking abt?

if its the hair at below, that one is naturally curly for every guy..... [laugh][laugh] hair saloons don't provide rebonding for that part, only "extra service" is provided

Neutral Newbie

Hi TS, i feel that if you have not tried rebonding before, you should go ahead and try it.

becoz u never know if u like it until u tried it.

i think results of rebonding also varies, same as how long hair looks on guys, depends on face shape and features.

↡ Advertisement