Turbo European Car

• Search this thread
63 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:00 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all Bros & Sisters, i heard from my friend that most European Cars got turbo-charged engines, is it true? mellow.gif

Is there anyway to create the " chiu chiu " sound like those Japanese Turbo-charged cars? mellow.gif
NEGARAKUKU
停一停,谂一谂,稳阵好多......
港 男 十 八 式 ; 裝假狗、搏大霧,起尾注、執死雞,揼波鐘、揸流攤,放飛機、爆陰毒,食住上,屈尾十,蝕頭注、搲爛腳,走精面、頂硬上,搲爛面、側側膊,拋浪頭、扮死狗。

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

L_club23
  • Premium member
    L_club23
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi all Bros & Sisters, i heard from my friend that most European Cars got turbo-charged engines, is it true? mellow.gif

Is there anyway to create the " chiu chiu " sound like those Japanese Turbo-charged cars? mellow.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
Morality is just a fiction used by the herd of inferior human beings to hold back the few superior men

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

JX83
  • Premium member
    JX83
    4th Gear

Haha i charged u $10 for the sound.. Later on i go downstairs record down the sound for u on a cd then u play it on ur headunit then u can listen to the chiu chiu sound.. What type of sound u wan also have laugh.gif

Haha J/k la TS :P No hard feelings..

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:21 PM

Donghai
  • Donghai
    1st Gear

erm... i think stock no have that sound.
need BOV. bros and sis, pls correct me if i am wrong, my fren also asked me this recently, hope i didnt give wrong info.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear

turbo sure got bov sound ma, but not that loud, like my car is tiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tiuuuuuuuu , sound like gay hahahha
but u want sound learn from me, go install a radio, u want ferrari press ferrai sound, u want lambo press lambo, u want evo, press evo, u want gtr, press gtr ok liao what, what for go and install stupid mob thart decrease your car performance lol

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged

Yes. the sound came from BOV. Some BOV have whistle on the outlet to give a specify sound.

Most, if not all stock cars do not use BOV, but recirulating valve instead.

Its mostly show instead of go. Stock car uses reciruculating valve, that channel the air back to the system, hence do not have the big sound. Most Aftermarket BOV (but most can be set to recirulating) vent the air to atmosphere, hence much louder (especially those with whistle at outlet).

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear

Ha ha ha ha.............. thanks for all the reply bros & sis.

don worry, buay du lan.......

I asked my friend, he also laugh....... says when you drive, just use your mouth make the sound loh......

Just curious about whether can or not only.......

Will lose power meh?

Edited by Nightkids, 15 December 2010 - 12:57 PM.

NEGARAKUKU
停一停,谂一谂,稳阵好多......
港 男 十 八 式 ; 裝假狗、搏大霧,起尾注、執死雞,揼波鐘、揸流攤,放飛機、爆陰毒,食住上,屈尾十,蝕頭注、搲爛腳,走精面、頂硬上,搲爛面、側側膊,拋浪頭、扮死狗。

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

Beehive3783
  • Premium member
    Beehive3783
    NOS-ed

pew pew pew.......
Cheers
Ben

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:01 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear

Yes. the sound came from BOV. Some BOV have whistle on the outlet to give a specify sound.

Most, if not all stock cars do not use BOV, but recirulating valve instead.

Its mostly show instead of go. Stock car uses reciruculating valve, that channel the air back to the system, hence do not have the big sound. Most Aftermarket BOV (but most can be set to recirulating) vent the air to atmosphere, hence much louder (especially those with whistle at outlet).

OIC........ the sound si beh song leh.......

So back to the question, European Car can have that sound? For example Skoda Fabia, VW golf or polo?

mellow.gif
NEGARAKUKU
停一停,谂一谂,稳阵好多......

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear

So back to the question, European Car can have that sound? For example Skoda Fabia, VW golf or polo?

mellow.gif

of course la, like those na cars also make install those big exhaust that have that sound.

but european exhaust is very limited, most ppl go for super sprint exhaust that cost around $6k compare to those common brands like hks, but trust me u want super nice sound, install a radio, confirm u shiok

Edited by Minikong, 15 December 2010 - 01:27 PM.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

Sleepy-T
  • Sleepy-T
    NOS-ed

pew pew pew.......

bee i think we have this discussion b4 rite laugh.gif laugh.gif
己所不欲 勿施于人

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

Plim72
  • Plim72
    2nd Gear

Ha ha ha ha.............. thanks for all the reply bros & sis.

don worry, buay du lan.......

I asked my friend, he also laugh....... says when you drive, just use your mouth make the sound loh......

Just curious about whether can or not only.......

Will lose power meh?

the aim of installing aftermaket BOV is to reduce turbo fluttering and for a better turbo response..dun think there is any gain if you vent it to the atm. getting misfiring or check light is quite common if you do it without any tuning....it can get irritating after a while and a magnet for trouble...encountered one WRX along a busy narrow single lane with eateries on both side of the road. Obviuos to the ideal situation with chio bus all around, he took every start stop situation to rev his engine such that piss piss can be heard..i was walking along the lane at that time and i can see his face was full of pride when the sound came out ..hahaha i say another FNF idol lah...serious modders dun vent them out dude.... rolleyes.gif

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:18 PM

Passion
  • Premium member
    Passion
    6th Gear

I can use my uncle Toyota Dyna and record the sound.Those who want,let me know. 1 recording $10. got the phewwww sound. No have pzhii..Pzhii sound can record from bus,when they pull handbrake.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious

TS is nightkids? not emperor meh?

trying to set up misfiring anti lag system for your evo? laugh.gif

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Dunno
  • Dunno
    5th Gear

mellow.gif

The stock turbo for European cars like VW, Audi, Skoda, etc, does not give such sound. They are not big turbos like the Rex or Evo.

When spooled up on my Passat, it gives a high pitch sound like a continuous chime.

Email: dunnounme@yahoo.com.sg

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

Eclipse1
  • Eclipse1
    2nd Gear

I think your friend is correct! Just that not the complete information is given.. Most European cars sold in Europe are Turbo-Diesels..
For the Petrol ones, not dont have but not that big in numbers..

for European Cars here in Sg, a good amount of cars are coming in with Turbo, mainly the Executive saloons. Not much for the smaller family cars(maybe except VW's & Fiat range)

Edited by Eclipse1, 15 December 2010 - 03:29 PM.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

Minikong
  • Minikong
    5th Gear

I think your friend is correct! Just that not the complete information is given.. Most European cars sold in Europe are Turbo-Diesels..
For the Petrol ones, not dont have but not that big in numbers..

for European Cars here in Sg, a good amount of cars are coming in with Turbo, mainly the Executive saloons. Not much for the smaller family cars(maybe except VW's & Fiat range)

and bmw is most famous in it twin turbo, for anti turbo lag

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:44 PM

Jaf78
  • Jaf78
    3rd Gear

may be u shd ask "chiu mu"....... laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged

The stock turbo for European cars like VW, Audi, Skoda, etc, does not give such sound. They are not big turbos like the Rex or Evo.

When spooled up on my Passat, it gives a high pitch sound like a continuous chime.

You mean like the aircraft takeoff sound? Yap. By the way, Rex or evo do not have the loud chui chui sound also. Those that have are fitted with aftermarket BOV.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear

TS is nightkids? not emperor meh?

trying to set up misfiring anti lag system for your evo? laugh.gif

Ha ha ha ha...... Initial D ?

I like that Jap animations, one of my fav though....... always listening to Super Eurobeat while driving..... SHIOK!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
NEGARAKUKU
停一停,谂一谂,稳阵好多......

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users