Coffee lovers: You should try this place.

Chewbacca

No problems, always welcome. Remember, you'd have to change grind settings and tamping pressure.

But assure, the coffee will taste far different. Enjoy. :D

Thank you Mazdaowner, thanks for your cleaning liquid offer but i wouldn't be around Spore anytime soon. Anyway, appreciate all your advice, later after cleaning my portafilter again, will give unpressurised shot a try.

↡ Advertisement

Just sent you a PM with details to help you clean out that portafilter. :D

Thank you Mazdaowner, thanks for your cleaning liquid offer but i wouldn't be around Spore anytime soon. Anyway, appreciate all your advice, later after cleaning my portafilter again, will give unpressurised shot a try.

Freshly roasted beans to be consumed within 7-8 days from roasting,

Espresso beans are darker roast, so you have lesser caffeine and also,

Lesser of a lot of the flavor, and character taste of the bean's origin.

People at cuppa are a great lot, know all of them plus the owner as well.

But I don't buy their beans, since I roast and import my own.

sorry, i m a noob in coffee, but i got a french fren, he is super expresso addict. when he was in SG, he was complaining that most expresso sold in SG were burnt. is this true?

Yes, very sad and true.

sorry, i m a noob in coffee, but i got a french fren, he is super expresso addict. when he was in SG, he was complaining that most expresso sold in SG were burnt. is this true?

wow...really coffee crazy guys. hehe. read thru the posts...i dont understand anything. i think i'm better at drinking coffee than making it. hehe. didnt know coffee making can b so cheem.

Not coffee crazy, being precise and getting it right, coffee beans cost money, so does everything else,

so why make a crappy cup of coffee when you can make a close to perfect cup and enjoy it.

When you don't know, you leave it as it is, when you know, you will thus seek perfection.

wow...really coffee crazy guys. hehe. read thru the posts...i dont understand anything. i think i'm better at drinking coffee than making it. hehe. didnt know coffee making can b so cheem.

No need for a thermometer, feel the steel milk jug with your hand, and when it gets too hot to keep your fingers on the jug, it's time to shut off the wand. The thermometer for me, gets in the way of steaming good milk for latte art.

For me different which explains why I told my wife I need the SS frothing jug. I see the "sweat" disappear and I know it is hot enough.

For me different which explains why I told my wife I need the SS frothing jug. I see the "sweat" disappear and I know it is hot enough.

I think the thermometer is very useful, before the thermometer, i used to think it hot liao but it's actually below 65'c. After having the thermometer, i always get it right. My wife also comment that the coffee is just right, perfect.

mine look something like that:

thermometer.png

Norm and best way is hot to the touch, when you cannot keep your hand on it, but before scald.

You need me to point you to the right direction to buy the frothing jug? Genie, what machine are you using

now, the same as you told me before?

Yeah, I know, have 3 different types at home, which I don't even use.

Try the "Hot to touch" method, err...more professional. [:p] I steam milk every morning for

Latte art, cannot go wrong. [:p]

I think the thermometer is very useful, before the thermometer, i used to think it hot liao but it's actually below 65'c. After having the thermometer, i always get it right. My wife also comment that the coffee is just right, perfect.

mine look something like that:

I thought you are in melbourne? Go to any Italian cafe and get some training there [laugh]

Not even remotely possible. Only to a select few. [rolleyes]

Told you to consider my suggestion lor [rolleyes][laugh]

Edited by Jman888

True, they might even throw in hands on. Dream on. Don't put him in a spot.

I thought you are in melbourne? Go to any Italian cafe and get some training there [laugh]