• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
31 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:49 PM

Fivegear
  • Premium member
    Fivegear
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Want to give my ride a new car exterior look after all the scratches and knocks for the past 3-4 years. Any idea how much I am looking at? Which workshop can give good quality results? I am driving a silver Honda Civic. sly.gif

Posted 27 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

Amnesty
  • Premium member
    Amnesty
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Bro, not very sure how much it'll cost you. But you can check out this below workshop:

Png Brothers Motor Painting & Repairer
Blk 5033 Ave 3 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2
#01-257 Spore 569536

You can ask for a quote first before you decide. You may look for John. Personally have send my car for touch-up re-spray twice. I find their price reasonable, and most importantly, very prompt & genuine service. Hope it finds you well!! (:

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:11 PM

Jorje
  • Jorje
    Clutched
    Author Image

Respray my car this year at Lee & Soon for $1300 with change of color and spray internally too. Sent in on Mon evening, collect on Fri evening.

Address : 2 Kranji Loop #01-04

Telphone : 62695020

Overall, give them a 8.5/10 for their paint job. Some corners are overspray. No peeling of paint so far.

The boss Ah Lee and his son are friendly and patient.

Pls read the reviews by other customers
http://www.sgcarmart...s.php?MID=11392

Posted 27 December 2010 - 09:20 PM

Jerrlim
  • Jerrlim
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

did you inform LTA of the color change?

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:49 PM

Fcuktion
  • Fcuktion
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Toh Ah Swee

Kranji Loop.

Others would be Ah Long, lambo showroom there.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:52 PM

Macrosszero
  • Macrosszero
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

$700 if its the same colour - Toh Ah Swee

The gene pool could use a bit of Clorox at times

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:50 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

$700 respray whole car for same colour consider quite cheap leh! rolleyes.gif Tot respray needs at least $1K?! unsure.gif
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

Ghostami
  • Ghostami
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Sure bo?? So cheap? How long to get the car , 3 - 4 days?? If 1 day type I rather topup, cause my neighbour went for that before, big mistake, a few months later his new paint start to peel off like peeling banana..

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

anyone respray at malaysia JB b4 ??????? wat the charges like ??

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:57 AM

Ner000
  • Premium member
    Ner000
    1st Gear
    Author Image

any warranty for respray? for peeled paintwork?

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:27 PM

Green_carnation
  • Green_carnation
    6th Gear
    Author Image

ah heng (toh ah swee) quoted me 900 for same color (silver), and 1800 to change color to pearl white.. Other places quoted me change color at 2300-2600 for pearl white.

Have sent to toh ah swee for my ex car repair deep dented scratch.. workmanship was good i must say..

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:32 PM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sure bo?? So cheap? How long to get the car , 3 - 4 days?? If 1 day type I rather topup, cause my neighbour went for that before, big mistake, a few months later his new paint start to peel off like peeling banana..

$6-700 shd be dealer price bah...

but hey bro... what you pay is what you get... paint got different grades all.... and workmanship is so important.... smile.gif

my previous car paint job was cheap and very good when i got the car... within 3weeks... bubbles on my roof... within 2months my whole roof got bubbles... NB
==FEMALE ORGASM TIKO RANGER== because the gal MUST cum....

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:45 PM

Zuoom
  • Zuoom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Toh Ah Swee

Kranji Loop.

Others would be Ah Long, lambo showroom there.

ah long has quite a long waiting list. like months on end.
from what i have read in the various forums.

but he's delivers.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:49 PM

Aaron_soh80
  • Aaron_soh80
    Banned

anyone respray at malaysia JB b4 ??????? wat the charges like ??

Dun do at JB la.. mostly fark up workman ship.. pay peanut get peanut..

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

Zuoom
  • Zuoom
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

$6-700 shd be dealer price bah...

but hey bro... what you pay is what you get... paint got different grades all.... and workmanship is so important.... smile.gif

my previous car paint job was cheap and very good when i got the car... within 3weeks... bubbles on my roof... within 2months my whole roof got bubbles... NB

dealer prices have actually went up a ta.
think something to do with labour n material cost.

have a friend that did those sub $1K job too. paint work within a year will fade out. his was a re-sprayed metal gray.
it lost all the shine on the bonnet n basically those top side of the car.

guy didn't do much polishing or harsh washing. just regular wash.

end up he choose another spray job that cost just under $2K. (color change to white.)

smiles. car looking as new again. or rather, better than new.

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Hoytusa84
  • Hoytusa84
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Can try pek kio li lian kiat paint and respray services pet ltd at kong kam road..
STRESSED IS ONLY DESSERTS SPELT BACKWORDS.
So don't be stressed! Have some desserts!

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

dealer prices have actually went up a ta.
think something to do with labour n material cost.

have a friend that did those sub $1K job too. paint work within a year will fade out. his was a re-sprayed metal gray.
it lost all the shine on the bonnet n basically those top side of the car.

guy didn't do much polishing or harsh washing. just regular wash.

end up he choose another spray job that cost just under $2K. (color change to white.)

smiles. car looking as new again. or rather, better than new.

like what bro Aaron says... pay peanuts get peanuts... or rather monkeys... haha

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

is matt black really cheap?

my friend told me as there isn't any lacquer involved
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

Ken4555
  • Premium member
    Ken4555
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

is matt black really cheap?

my friend told me as there isn't any lacquer involved

my CRX i sprayed matt black for my bonnet... was matt and nice...

one fine day while doing my regular grooming, a newbie POLISHED my bonnet till it shined... *faints*....

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

Kurty
  • Premium member
    Kurty
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

one fine day while doing my regular grooming, a newbie POLISHED my bonnet till it shined... *faints*....

serious? haha, matt can be polished?
thats funny bro.

i'm thinking of changing car color to matt black, then chrome corner.

kinda outgrown the transformer image.. tired..
sian..
getting old already
bluey Tiko Ranger

I have a pen, I have an apple..

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: much, respray, whole, car and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users