How much to respray whole car? Any workshop to recommend?

Fivegear

Want to give my ride a new car exterior look after all the scratches and knocks for the past 3-4 years. Any idea how much I am looking at? Which workshop can give good quality results? I am driving a silver Honda Civic. [sly]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro, not very sure how much it'll cost you. But you can check out this below workshop:

Png Brothers Motor Painting & Repairer

Blk 5033 Ave 3 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2

#01-257 Spore 569536

You can ask for a quote first before you decide. You may look for John. Personally have send my car for touch-up re-spray twice. I find their price reasonable, and most importantly, very prompt & genuine service. Hope it finds you well!! (:

Respray my car this year at Lee & Soon for $1300 with change of color and spray internally too. Sent in on Mon evening, collect on Fri evening.

Address : 2 Kranji Loop #01-04

Telphone : 62695020

Overall, give them a 8.5/10 for their paint job. Some corners are overspray. No peeling of paint so far.

The boss Ah Lee and his son are friendly and patient.

Pls read the reviews by other customers

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchan...s.php?MID=11392

$700 if its the same colour - Toh Ah Swee

$700 respray whole car for same colour consider quite cheap leh! [rolleyes] Tot respray needs at least $1K?! [:/]

Sure bo?? So cheap? How long to get the car , 3 - 4 days?? If 1 day type I rather topup, cause my neighbour went for that before, big mistake, a few months later his new paint start to peel off like peeling banana..

ah heng (toh ah swee) quoted me 900 for same color (silver), and 1800 to change color to pearl white.. Other places quoted me change color at 2300-2600 for pearl white.

Have sent to toh ah swee for my ex car repair deep dented scratch.. workmanship was good i must say..

Sure bo?? So cheap? How long to get the car , 3 - 4 days?? If 1 day type I rather topup, cause my neighbour went for that before, big mistake, a few months later his new paint start to peel off like peeling banana..

$6-700 shd be dealer price bah...

but hey bro... what you pay is what you get... paint got different grades all.... and workmanship is so important.... [:)]

my previous car paint job was cheap and very good when i got the car... within 3weeks... bubbles on my roof... within 2months my whole roof got bubbles... NB

Toh Ah Swee

Kranji Loop.

Others would be Ah Long, lambo showroom there.

ah long has quite a long waiting list. like months on end.

from what i have read in the various forums.

but he's delivers.

$6-700 shd be dealer price bah...

but hey bro... what you pay is what you get... paint got different grades all.... and workmanship is so important.... [:)]

my previous car paint job was cheap and very good when i got the car... within 3weeks... bubbles on my roof... within 2months my whole roof got bubbles... NB

dealer prices have actually went up a ta.

think something to do with labour n material cost.

have a friend that did those sub $1K job too. paint work within a year will fade out. his was a re-sprayed metal gray.

it lost all the shine on the bonnet n basically those top side of the car.

guy didn't do much polishing or harsh washing. just regular wash.

end up he choose another spray job that cost just under $2K. (color change to white.)

smiles. car looking as new again. or rather, better than new.

dealer prices have actually went up a ta.

think something to do with labour n material cost.

have a friend that did those sub $1K job too. paint work within a year will fade out. his was a re-sprayed metal gray.

it lost all the shine on the bonnet n basically those top side of the car.

guy didn't do much polishing or harsh washing. just regular wash.

end up he choose another spray job that cost just under $2K. (color change to white.)

smiles. car looking as new again. or rather, better than new.

like what bro Aaron says... pay peanuts get peanuts... or rather monkeys... haha

is matt black really cheap?

my friend told me as there isn't any lacquer involved

my CRX i sprayed matt black for my bonnet... was matt and nice...

one fine day while doing my regular grooming, a newbie POLISHED my bonnet till it shined... *faints*....

↡ Advertisement