• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
192 replies to this topic | 37 praises

Posted 24 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

Nohorserun
  • Nohorserun
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Great product from duragloss. A chance to try out this product sample thanks to MD's Dec promotion. Because my workplace is near to construction site and my car most of the time is very dirty especially after light drizzle but recently after washing with DNR, I noticed little soiled on surface even after light drizzle and gloss apparantly stay for days.
I read somewhere someone mentioned before car does not get so dirty after washing with DNR. Guess could be right and washing are much faster and easy for me now. A must buy product.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 24 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

Booboon
  • Booboon
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I uses onr, its a good pdt too.
Nick Foo, 37
IT Trainer
Sometimes I quite Eng.

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

Samster69
  • Samster69
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i have both dnr and onr. Good products, dnr has a slicker finish almost not necessary to apply any spray wax and onr is stronger is cleaning imo.

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:39 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Great product from duragloss. A chance to try out this product sample thanks to MD's Dec promotion. Because my workplace is near to construction site and my car most of the time is very dirty especially after light drizzle but recently after washing with DNR, I noticed little soiled on surface even after light drizzle and gloss apparantly stay for days.
I read somewhere someone mentioned before car does not get so dirty after washing with DNR. Guess could be right and washing are much faster and easy for me now. A must buy product.

This is the one??? hehe

I recently had the chance to try out the ONR and DNR samples that Maddetailer/Benny sent me. Thank you Benny!

It was my first time using such a product and I must say i am very impressed with the concept.

Here's my observation of both items:

Overall (ONR and DNR)
- very easy to use
- the water and no rinse mixture is really slippery, it feels like there is a medium between my wash mitt and the car surface
- cleans really well
- really saves a lot of water and time, prior to using this i was on the hose/bucket method
- unable to detect any scratches/swirls after using these two
- Car turns out really shiny after each wash, but i thought the DNR gave a much better shine compared to ONR,
- both items' shine is similarly durable.
- Car feels really smooth after each wash

The Stress Test:
Basically my idea was to try out each product and ''stress test'' the durability of each to the harsh environment of my workplace in Jurong (i.e. rain, dust, dirt, sun) for 1 week each. Due to the nature of my work place, the real test will be observing the results after a rain when the water dries on my car, without fail there will be water/dirt spots due to the dusty environment. Below are my observations for each product after the rain water dries on my car

At the end of the ONR week, the shine is still there; i noticed slight rain water/dust spots on the first day it rained, which gradually gathered over the course of the week.

For the DNR, i must say i am really impressed. Like ONR the shine's still there after the end of the week, but I also noticed much lesser water/dust spots over the course of the week. In fact after the first day it rained, i remembered I had to look really closely to find any water/dust spot. I must say that DNR held up really well in my workplace environment.

I have since placed my order for the DNG with Benny, now just have to quickly finish up my DG car wash shampoo!!

WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

Friedpiggy
  • Friedpiggy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can this be used for cars that are very dirty? ie: not washed for a month or more.
as you can see, i very lazy to wash car. without need to rinse, even better for lazybodies like me haha.

Edited by Friedpiggy, 31 December 2010 - 11:09 AM.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:38 PM

Dp3223
  • Dp3223
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hehe, thats my review. I would now like to add something I never noticed initally.
Ever since using DNR, i noticed that each time it rains, the rain actually helps to ''wash'' my car.
I noticed some existing water / dust marks were gone after the rain, quite amazing stuff, never seen it in the other car shampoos i used before.

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:29 PM

Subarugt
  • Subarugt
    4th Gear
    Author Image

wonderful product

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:26 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Can this be used for cars that are very dirty? ie: not washed for a month or more.
as you can see, i very lazy to wash car. without need to rinse, even better for lazybodies like me haha.

i dun recommend Dnr to used for washing heavy soil vehicle..i suggest use a shampoo..Dnr is good for spot washing..quick wash on surface that are light soiled..

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

hehe, thats my review. I would now like to add something I never noticed initally.
Ever since using DNR, i noticed that each time it rains, the rain actually helps to ''wash'' my car.
I noticed some existing water / dust marks were gone after the rain, quite amazing stuff, never seen it in the other car shampoos i used before.

i got what u mean.. thumbsup.gif

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:51 PM

Djdp
  • Djdp
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

only can buy from the few places stated in e web site?

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:56 PM

Intel
  • Premium member
    Intel
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

For me I pour 1 cap to my shampoo and wash + claybar. Alot easier to claybar compare to last time. Not bad not bad.

Edited by Intel, 02 January 2011 - 06:56 PM.

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:21 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

only can buy from the few places stated in e web site?

At this moment is available at MX and Automotive..will soon be at Kai Guan

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

Friedpiggy
  • Friedpiggy
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

i dun recommend Dnr to used for washing heavy soil vehicle..i suggest use a shampoo..Dnr is good for spot washing..quick wash on surface that are light soiled..

Dunt know how bad is considered as heavily soiled. how about washing once every 2 weeks, travel daily on sg roads only, no terrain.
that consider heavily soiled?

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:31 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Dunt know how bad is considered as heavily soiled. how about washing once every 2 weeks, travel daily on sg roads only, no terrain.
that consider heavily soiled?

Yes..then is not a problem..

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

For me I pour 1 cap to my shampoo and wash + claybar. Alot easier to claybar compare to last time. Not bad not bad.

You pour 1 or 2 caps to mix with your favourite shampoo..It has a lot of lubricant..make washing like a breeze..

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

You pour 1 or 2 caps to mix with your favourite shampoo..It has a lot of lubricant..make washing like a breeze..

Benny, seems like the WW towel doesnt work well with DNR leh... sad.gif
and do i really really have to work on panel by panel?? find it very hard to do so... blink.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

Firestorm_33
  • Firestorm_33
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

and do i really really have to work on panel by panel?? find it very hard to do so... blink.gif

huh? sis perhaps u can elaborate on it cos so far i got no problem :)
All bikes and cars have a right to be smooth and shiny :)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 01:48 PM

Firestorm_33
  • Firestorm_33
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

huh? sis perhaps u can elaborate on it cos so far i got no problem :)
All bikes and cars have a right to be smooth and shiny :)

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:18 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

laugh.gif i think you may have got the wrong method..U can wash a few panel and each time with DNR and after that just wipe dry wif ww towel.. nod.gif

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

Frenzzsg
  • Premium member
    Frenzzsg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

laugh.gif i think you may have got the wrong method..U can wash a few panel and each time with DNR and after that just wipe dry wif ww towel.. nod.gif

i did. when i dried the panel like what i did with my normal washing, it seems like the ww towel doesnt dry the panel that well, like need to do a few "wipes" on the same panel....how come ar? blink.gif

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: rinse, wash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users