DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

Benny, seems like the WW towel doesnt work well with DNR leh... [:(]

and do i really really have to work on panel by panel?? find it very hard to do so... :blink:

[laugh] i think you may have got the wrong method..U can wash a few panel and each time with DNR and after that just wipe dry wif ww towel.. [nod]

↡ Advertisement

[laugh] i think you may have got the wrong method..U can wash a few panel and each time with DNR and after that just wipe dry wif ww towel.. [nod]

i did. when i dried the panel like what i did with my normal washing, it seems like the ww towel doesnt dry the panel that well, like need to do a few "wipes" on the same panel....how come ar? :blink:

i did. when i dried the panel like what i did with my normal washing, it seems like the ww towel doesnt dry the panel that well, like need to do a few "wipes" on the same panel....how come ar? :blink:

If you use ww to wipe dry water..how is it?? u got squeeze dry the ww towel??

Just got a bottle of the Duragloss No Rinse Wash.

The pass few days was getting to me with the constant rain and I had no time to wax the car.

Mixed the DNR with my regular car wash and noticed while washing, the water was behaving differently. It felt like a layer of wax was already applied on the car.

I do agree with Frenzzsg that it was quite tough to dry each panel but I guess it is due to the surfacing being slick and you end up sweeping the water around the surface if the towel is not dry enough.

After drying the car, was really happy with the results.

Will try out the No Rinse method one of these days.

Thumbs up for a good product!

Just got a bottle of the Duragloss No Rinse Wash.

The pass few days was getting to me with the constant rain and I had no time to wax the car.

Mixed the DNR with my regular car wash and noticed while washing, the water was behaving differently. It felt like a layer of wax was already applied on the car.

I do agree with Frenzzsg that it was quite tough to dry each panel but I guess it is due to the surfacing being slick and you end up sweeping the water around the surface if the towel is not dry enough.

After drying the car, was really happy with the results.

Will try out the No Rinse method one of these days.

Thumbs up for a good product!

Yeah..there are many ways to use DNR..let me write up some tips once i am free :D

MD Bro,

if i mixed the DNR with my regular shampoo, i will have to rinse it right?

Yes MI bro..u still have to rinse after shampoo even with DNR mixture unless you only use DNR..

Yo MD bro.

Dun really understand the no rinse method .

Is it just adding the DNR to my normal pail of water, then proceed to use a microfibre cloth (soaked in the solution) to wash the car?

Yo MD bro.

Dun really understand the no rinse method .

Is it just adding the DNR to my normal pail of water, then proceed to use a microfibre cloth (soaked in the solution) to wash the car?

Hi bro..the no rinse method is bascally no rinse after wash..quite a few ways of using this no rinse..

The solution is to be premix in a pail of water just like shampoo..

first..rinse surface with water and then procceed to wash with DNR and wipe dry once wash..Got to do it panel by panel..you may wash 2 or 3 panels at one time and wipe dry..

second method is wash with dnr straight away but i recommend this method only on light dust surface..DNR can also premix to be a clay lubricant..it is much cost saving than using a quick detail to clay and it also produce the same result with using quick detail with clay..

here is a video of using Optimum No rinse..the method is the same..

video

You pour 1 or 2 caps to mix with your favourite shampoo..It has a lot of lubricant..make washing like a breeze..

Bro, abandon me as I heard many of the products from DG, mix what to the shampoo ah...thks

• Praise 1

You pour 1 or 2 caps to mix with your favourite shampoo..It has a lot of lubricant..make washing like a breeze..

Wah bro, so many good reviews, must really go and try this DNR... will get a bottle tonight! [flowerface]

• Praise 1