DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

Hi Guys and Gals..Just have some tips from some users..They premix it with water and wipe the car surface...Just like adding high glaze 88 mixing with water..

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I am the buyer from Punggol. Purchased quite a few stuff from benny. This DnR is really superb. After washing my car, follow benny instruction pour one cap of dnr into the spray bottle and premix with bottle. spray on it and wipe it with micro fiber cloth. WA LAU eh rainy day also can see my car is shiny.

A very good product. I am impressed.

Thanks.. :)

• Praise 1

Mostly after a wash with DNR, I would apply either Optimum car wax or Optimum Gloss enhancer and if i am rushing off, simply pour a capful of DNR into pail of water and wipe dry my car.

• Praise 1

Hi,

I am the buyer from Punggol. Purchased quite a few stuff from benny. This DnR is really superb. After washing my car, follow benny instruction pour one cap of dnr into the spray bottle and premix with bottle. spray on it and wipe it with micro fiber cloth. WA LAU eh rainy day also can see my car is shiny.

A very good product. I am impressed.

Thanks.. :)

Hihi bro..it was nice meeting you..enjoy yr detailing..let me know if you need any assistance..

I only go to washing bay when really need a shampoo to wash..nowaday i bring 2 pails of water down will do..

Benny, why need 2 pails? Tot 1 is enuff cuz no need to rinse? :mellow:

Benny, why need 2 pails? Tot 1 is enuff cuz no need to rinse? :mellow:

I think one is with the DNR mixed with water, the other is just water. The water one is to rinse the cloth , so as to reduce the no of particles in the DNR pail. Some also bought the pail guard or something likje that for better dirt/particle trapping

I think one is with the DNR mixed with water, the other is just water. The water one is to rinse the cloth , so as to reduce the no of particles in the DNR pail. Some also bought the pail guard or something likje that for better dirt/particle trapping

icic...heehee....^_^

obviously I din do dat then... -_-

Hi Benny,

Have pickup 1 small bottle of DNR on Sunday to try it out but just want to check One small cap (DNR) for 1 pail of water ? Enough ? How to have most significant result when using DNR ? Pls advise, thanks.

• Praise 1

Hi Bro Benny,

I hv use the DNR immediately after collecting frm u on Sun at punggol.

Find that it is very easy to use & it does shine the car (kiasu use 3 cap on half pail)...gues tis is another alternative if in a hurry & need the car to look shine [:)]

nvr get bored using DG products ...thumbs up

• Praise 1

Hi Benny,

Have pickup 1 small bottle of DNR on Sunday to try it out but just want to check One small cap (DNR) for 1 pail of water ? Enough ? How to have most significant result when using DNR ? Pls advise, thanks.

the cap that u have is about 30ml per cap..the mixture is about 2 to 3 oz to 4 litres of water..

Hi Bro Benny,

I hv use the DNR immediately after collecting frm u on Sun at punggol.

Find that it is very easy to use & it does shine the car (kiasu use 3 cap on half pail)...gues tis is another alternative if in a hurry & need the car to look shine [:)]

nvr get bored using DG products ...thumbs up

Good to hear that Bro...

hello benny, may i know if the no rinse product works on windscreen as well? would splashing water on windscreen and car remove all the rain spots?

hello benny, may i know if the no rinse product works on windscreen as well? would splashing water on windscreen and car remove all the rain spots?

Hi bro..yes u can wash windscreen with DNR but it will not remove those etched water spots..u may need a glass polish for that..

glass polish? im quite annoyed that the car will the have those dirty spots peppered all over after a rain (when parked)

can you prescribe stuff for these:

1) a 'regular' car wash (water + soap + wash + dry off or perhaps a waxy wash or even one that can be used with no rinse)

2) a quick wash (quick fix after rains - dirty windscreen and maybe car body)

thank you!

glass polish? im quite annoyed that the car will the have those dirty spots peppered all over after a rain (when parked)

can you prescribe stuff for these:

1) a 'regular' car wash (water + soap + wash + dry off or perhaps a waxy wash or even one that can be used with no rinse)

2) a quick wash (quick fix after rains - dirty windscreen and maybe car body)

thank you!

Yo bro..for this case..u can use a glass cleaner like 761..it removed those dirty spot easily..

You can do a regular wash with a shampoo or DNR and then top it with a quick detailer or aquawax..

Bro,

I intend to re-do my car's protection. i.e. Wash, Clay, Polish, Seal and top it off with a layer of Colly 915.

However, I think there's still a layer of wax on my car. How do I remove it first? Use dishwishing liquid (i.e. Dawn)?

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1