DG No rinse wash

Nohorserun

Neutral Newbie

Hi Glaze is more of a polish..The DNR is quick for car wash and also premix for a quick detailer..

There is a practise of adding hi-glaze into wash also.

Hi Bro Wee..you got to rinse away 902 shampoo..I use shampoo for heavy soiled surface and DNR for light soiled surface.. ^_^

I see. Thanks Benny. I'll wait till I finish the 902 and try DNR. Still got a big bottle of 902 left. Haha...

I am a fan of ONR, and I recommended it to my Dad too. He is old and I don't want him to carry heavy pails of water downstairs to wash car.

I bought 2 giant gallon size..... and I think I might have overdose things most of the time.... as in the past 3months, 1/3 gallon is gone...

The thing work by clumping dirt, and thereby the water will bring the dirt off. The microfiber cloth used to wipe will be usually quite black...

However, recently when I slide my bare hand on the seemingly "shiny" black surface after last wipe down, I was a tad shock to see that my hand was black. So it does mean that I must use shampoo the car once in a while then.... I am ONR ONR ONR...sometimes weekly for 1 month.... coz I like the smell... haha

Edited by Sotongcat

I am a fan of ONR, and I recommended it to my Dad too. He is old and I don't want him to carry heavy pails of water downstairs to wash car.

I bought 2 giant gallon size..... and I think I might have overdose things most of the time.... as in the past 3months, 1/3 gallon is gone...

The thing work by clumping dirt, and thereby the water will bring the dirt off. The microfiber cloth used to wipe will be usually quite black...

However, recently when I slide my bare hand on the seemingly "shiny" black surface after last wipe down, I was a tad shock to see that my hand was black. So it does mean that I must use shampoo the car once in a while then.... I am ONR ONR ONR...sometimes weekly for 1 month.... coz I like the smell... haha

Yes bro..u need to use shampoo once awhile if car is really dirty.

between a no rinse shampoo and a pure shampoo, which one has better cleaning properties?

A dnr has mild cleaner in it becos it contains aquawax in it..if comparing onr..the cleaning properties maybe on par with a shampoo or maybe better than some except shampoo may have more lub in it especially if u are doing claybar..

The DNR is the elder Brother Bill Bailey's baby...Formulated by him..a must to try..New stocks will be here mid Nov..Check with my dealers for stocks availablity.. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement