Installment Payment for Sub-Court Traffic Fines

Soyammmilk

Hi All,

Would like to ask if it is possible to request for installment payment for outstanding traffic fines which has been referred to sub court.

If possible, where can i go to to or contact, to request for installment payment?

Thanks

Edited by Soyammmilk
↡ Advertisement

cannot afford to go jail because i just started a new job.

went through the sub court website, and saw that it is possible to ask for an installment payment for fines.

if i calculate by the subcourt fines,everything totals up to 2k+. Which is why am asking for advice here.

cannot afford to go jail because i just started a new job.

went through the sub court website, and saw that it is possible to ask for an installment payment for fines.

if i calculate by the subcourt fines,everything totals up to 2k+. Which is why am asking for advice here.

Y got the fine in the first place?

Courts will have INS plans but subjected to approval.

• Praise 1

2k + only just pay lor

go jail for wat ??

why ruin your life over such small money

It's hard to say, some pple even $20 also dun have. [:p]

OPC drive in the day is it?If no money, then go borrow and pay lah. Parents allow you to delay payment, government don't! Don't need to come here ask for advise, none of us here would want to have the experience to advise you. If $2k you can't fork out, you must be damn hard up. Jail or job, go and think again. If go jail, no need to think of even job. After you come out,even in private sector,they will ask you to declare your criminal offence. Even traffic offence can become criminal offence if you default your payment to court. Court can issue warrant of arrest on you, and once you become a wanted person, I can tell you, your future is gone.

Neutral Newbie

It is possible to request for installment payment. after the judge sentence you, they will lead you to a room for those of you who can pay. those who cannot either default your fine or fill in a form requesting for installment payment. you must have a valid reason why you cannot pay 1 lump sum.

at that time i kena illegal mod fine.. total up to 1200++ . i was still serving my ns and supporting family. the judge accepted the reason. but u must pay at least a certain % of the fine on the day itself. cannot go there empty handed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1